'13 FL LB Corey Vereen (UT Commit 3/2/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any relation to the vereen currently on our team?

That I do not have the answer too however, I love your avatar. I have always thought the black uniforms would look really cool. It's pretty much the same colors as the baseball team, but for football. It would be great for a big night game or something special even though most vol fans would consider the black uniforms sacrilege.

I LOVE IT!!!!! GO VOLS!!!!!!!

Don't know what his pass coverage skills are like but the kid is relentless in pursuit of the QB.

Seems very good in getting off blocks,fighting through the trash at the line and reading the play.Nothing not to like here.

This is a guy to watch out for. Hinshaw is recruiting him and buidling a good relationship. Also he has been talking to Sunseri.

From VQ

"I talk to coach Hinshaw and coach Sal all the time. They're really excited to offer me," Vereen said. "I get a real good vibe (with Hinshaw) and they're going to let me play where I want to play which is the linebacker and fast defensive end position. He says he really wants me and needs me there. They have a really good structure up there. We're taking a visit up there on March 3, to get a better feel for it. So, I'm really comfortable with the way things are going with them."

"This time around I'm hoping to get a better feel for the coaches and the program and tour the facilities a little bit more because we couldn't go everywhere during the game," Vereen said. "We didn't get a chance to see the weight room and all that, so that's what I'm hoping to see when I go up there."

This guy is going to be a great pass rusher from that LB/DE spot in Sunseri's 3-4. He is relentless.

He'll be fun to watch come off the edge. He sets the edge well and gets off the ball very well. He's very athletic though and shows decent range in pass coverage. Are we leading for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back