Gambling Forum

volplaya8

Just was wondering if there was a gambling forum where we could share our ideas on what games we like and give unit totals for the week/season etc....

well -500 might not be too bad depending on what you bet per game...but you should have stopped after you were down a buck or two

I quit betting on football. I'm just betting on basketball this year. I'm break even at college basketball; I'm still positive at NBA.

Anybody ever try one of the betting line services?

We could do a collective pool and have bamacheats bet on LSU. That way we win the game and I'd pay for that anyway or we win the bet and bamacheats streak is broken.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

i bet heavy on college football and college basketball....occasional on nfl...sporadic on mlb and nba

Do tell how the NBA is fixed please :)

custom_1244733347966_image_cropped2.jpg

Tease Lsu down, tease FSU down vs Duke, most bookies 6 pts for two game teasers. ITS A LOCK! hate to bet against my Vols, that being said if they get crushed and I make money im a little happier..just a little.

Interesting fact i just heard. Les and the gang are 2-18 against the spread following a win. 18 point spread this week. Take the Vols is a safer play imo.

Ok. I get that. so how would one figure out which side the fix is in for. I get the refs could effect the point spread, but not really the outcome. but not how anyone could now which side the fix is in for or what games are riged.

At first glance, the only line I would consider is Ravens +9.5

Denver - 27
Baltimore - 19

San Fran - 24
Green Bay - 21

Atlanta - 24
Seattle - 23

New England - 28
Houston - 20

I'm the only one who gambles?

I like Ravens/Patriots under 51

San Francisco - 24