'13 TN ATH Jalen Ramsey (Former USCw, now FSU commit)

"It was amazing. It was more than I thought," Ramsey said. "Being at the spring game was nice, but being at an actual fall football game? It was crazy. The fans were loud. My dad and I were sitting next to each other and we could hardly hear each other talk. The atmosphere and home-field advantage is really good at Neyland Stadium.

"It was exciting. I liked how the coaches' attitude and demeanor were on game day. I'd been around them and they seem excited but calm. But you could really tell on Saturday that they were hyped up and ready to go."

- VQ

Sirmon is his main recruiter.

He'll start for us right now. He's a ballhog on the corner. This is a must get for the staff. I think Dooley knows this, that's why Sirmon is on him.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Niiice! Also OCI, got an opinion on who and who many OL we looking at for this class?

The staff is re-evaluating the current OL situation (both current roster and recruits). I'll know more after the game this weekend.

The staff is re-evaluating the current OL situation (both current roster and recruits). I'll know more after the game this weekend.

Thanks man. I think it would be a mistake taking 0 OL as some have indicated.

Thanks man. I think it would be a mistake taking 0 OL as some have indicated.

Not necessarily. With the kids that are redshirting, we have good numbers. UT will sign 4 to 5 OL in the 2013 class. Austin Sanders is an absolute stud. He's big, strong, nasty, and has good technique.

Not necessarily. With the kids that are redshirting, we have good numbers. UT will sign 4 to 5 OL in the 2013 class. Austin Sanders is an absolute stud. He's big, strong, nasty, and has good technique.

I'm not a coach but I don't see any reason to take more than 5. There definitely needs to be a few in there though. Maybe with the running game difficulty they're changing the type of linemen they're recruiting?

I'm not a coach but I don't see any reason to take more than 5. There definitely needs to be a few in there though. Maybe with the running game difficulty they're changing the type of linemen they're recruiting?

We'll need some more if we aren't going to take any this year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

There really isn't much the talented junior can't do. In college, he could probably play running back, receiver, cornerback or even safety, but Ramsey has done a lot of his damage running the ball. He's not only fast, but shifty and possesses very good one-cut ability. Once in the open field, Ramsey is incredibly hard to corral, in large part because he can slow in an instant, turn, then quickly reach top-end speed. Ramsey appears to have great vision, good patience and unbelievable balance. He's very good at dipping his shoulder to elude a defender. As a defensive back, Ramsey's speed is his greatest asset. He can stick with his man, and also chase down ballcarriers that have slipped into the secondary. Ramsey also plays the run well, and is surprisingly physical for his size. Given his frame, receiver or corner might be his best two options. But he certainly is a capable running back.

- Rivals

Last edited:
Must get for Dooley in state next year IMO, CDD needs to lock this one up as soon as possible. This is the type of CB's we need right now.

VN Store

Back