Jefferson County

Sevier County is a well coached team...always have been. Not surprised at all by this one...don't give up on it yet, though. Coach Cobble is righting the ship...he's a good dude.

it was 31-0 at the end of the 1st quarter...rest of game jeff. county 14 sevier co 7 unfortunately the first quarter was too much to overcome...jefferson county had their chances though a holding call on a converted fake punt and a fumble inside the red zone also didnt help at all

They thought Sevier County would be an easy win?

Not coaches. Probably just some of the loudmouth players. Probably a minority, but definitely the loudest.

Sevier County is a well coached team...always have been. Not surprised at all by this one...don't give up on it yet, though. Coach Cobble is righting the ship...he's a good dude.

Hopefully. Why can't any team I truly love be any good? :cray:

Not Jefferson County. Led 28-14 and lost 29-28 #2 for Cocke County is a beast. We had no answer for him.

Not Jefferson County. Led 28-14 and lost 29-28 #2 for Cocke County is a beast. We had no answer for him.

#2 is Krys Cates, he is leading the Nation in special teams yardage.

Cocke County beat Jeff for the first time since '98.

Go Fighting Cocks!!!!!

Leading th NATION? Wouldn't mind him being a Vol. Were you at the game?

No, I actually decided to go to Knox Centrals game tonight. I usually go to every CCHS game, I graduated from there. Cant believe I missed us finally beating Jeff.

No, I actually decided to go to Knox Centrals game tonight. I usually go to every CCHS game, I graduated from there. Cant believe I missed us finally beating Jeff.

I'm in the Jeff band so I'm at every game. I'm sick and didn't go tonight, and I regret it now. Sounds like it was an awesome game.

Edit: I play trumpet. I saw Doc Severinsen in Knoxville last year, which explains my avatar.

Last edited:
Cocke County scored with less than 10 seconds left in the game to take the lead. Other than coming out on the short end, it really was a great game.

I was in attendance for your alls scrimmage against Loudon. It was one of those situations where I did not know if Loudon was just that good, or if Jeff county was that bad. Granted it rained most of the time, and Loudon was thought to have an up year this year. Loudon's defense looked real good, and their offense seems to have improved.

Hail to the Redskins.

VN Store

Back