'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GatorDeputy,

Is Crump an SEC talent? Wouldn't mind snagging Peterman's favorite target.

GatorDeputy,

Is Crump an SEC talent? Wouldn't mind snagging Peterman's favorite target.

Size wise I'd say yes, and he has great hands. He's about 6'1 or 6'2 about 210 lbs. He has a quick first step, and runs well with the ball. He wouldn't be the superstar speedster WR but he's be the guy you'd go to when you need a first down. I think he could play in the SEC, but then I'm a little prejudiced cause I like the kid.

I wish, but no way Peterman gets a bump to a 5.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Oh I know he wont but it's nice to think of..LOL. And at this point, he has his team so no need to get a 5th anyway.

Dep

I'm looking forward to this weeks game. It's an away game so I'll get to watch more of it since I'll be on the sidelines with the team, instead of handling issues at the stadium.

It will be a good test for the team. District game against a 4-1 team.

Dep

Last time I checked Peterman was 10-15 149 Yards 3 TDs, his team was up 35-7.

Nate was 13 of 20 for 171 yds and 3 TD, NO interceptions. His longest TD pass was 49yds. He also had 6 rushes for 40 yards. There were a couple of catchable passes that were dropped. Again, due to the lopsided score, 42-7, Nate didn't play in the 4th quarter.

The weather was sketchy to say the least. We've been having a nor'easter for the last 2 days and the rain started in the second quarter and lasted until the game ended. We had winds gusting 25-30mph at times.

Bartram relied on the run more with timely passing by Nate. We had 30 rushes for 250 yds.

Atlantic Coast was 4-1 and we were expecting our first real challenge of the season from them. It ended up 42-7 Bartram, with the starters pulled towards the end of the 3rd quarter.

I enjoy away games because I can stand on the team's sidelines and watch the game and see the players interact. Nate was active on the sidelines, patting his O-line on the back for great protection and run blocking. He was coaching up his back-up before he went into the game. He is calm under pressure. Atlantic Coast was blitzing quite a bit and Nate never got rattled, and made them pay a couple of times with good runs for first downs.

The team is looking good, Nate is rolling along and we are in the drivers seat to win our district. St Augustine HS is all that stands between us and the District title. That game is in 2 weeks. Next week we face an over matched Stanton team. It wont be pretty.

Beat Georgia today!

Dep

Nate is now 89 of 136 for 1288yds , 18 td passes, 2 td rushes, and ZERO inteceptions. He has 110 yds on 23 carries.

Dep

Reactions: 1 person
Nate is now 89 of 136 for 1288yds , 18 td passes, 2 td rushes, and ZERO inteceptions. He has 110 yds on 23 carries.

Dep

Thanks for the continued updates GatorDeputy. :hi:

I hadn't heard that UTC, where did you see it? I knew they were one of the teams who'd offered.

Thanks for the info.

Dep

Great, thanks!

* Saturday's paper had the story about Crump going to WF. It was between them and Georgia. I'm glad he picked Wake, at least now I can still pull for him. :)
His season stats through six games are 19 receptions for 478 yards and 10 touchdowns. He scores a TD every other time he touches the ball.

Dep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back