Tailgate question.

theFallGuy

BBQ Sketti and IPAs
Best way to power a TV?

I know Duracell cells these battery power packs for about $150. Don't know if I can find one on such short notice though.

Best way to power a TV?

I know Duracell cells these battery power packs for about $150. Don't know if I can find one on such short notice though.

go to any auto store and get a simple inverter that plugs into yuor 12V outlet in the vehicle. Make sure it provides enough watts to run your tv. Depending on the size of the TV you could get in under $50.

Best way to power a TV?

You can buy a power inverter for your vehicle. You can run any normal 110 V ac appliance off of it. They sell them at wal-mart and most auto part stores. I think they run about 80 bucks, but I might be overestimating.

You would want to leave your car running though so make sure you have a full tank.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

go to any auto store and get a simple inverter that plugs into yuor 12V outlet in the vehicle. Make sure it provides enough watts to run your tv. Depending on the size of the TV you could get in under $50.

Yeah, I've got one of those. I like the idea of the Duracell powerpacks so don't have to leave your car running for 5 hours.

Honda Generator.. little thing makes no noise... runs the tv dish and crockpots!! Considerably more expensive but it will pay off in the long run!

how much did it run you?

Check online or stop by a lowe's. Home Depot guy is from Georgia so don't go there. :p

I am pretty sure a 3500W generator costs 350-400 dollars, but that is larger than you need. Honda 1500 "suitcase" generator is probably about right. I don't think it would cost more than 2 or 250. 2 gallons of gas (full tank) will probably last 10-12 hours.

Find a place like I have that has a outside outlet on their building and use their power.

Yeah I don't know how much it was... I got a rich friend that bough the one for our tailgate HAHA... I would recommend finding one of those too.. I'm telling you it's a good purchase though! We even take it in the duck blind! haha

You best bet is to get a small generator I have a thousand watt and it powers my tv radio crock pot ect. I got for $200 bucks on ebay

yeah the Honda ones are like $700 to over a thousand. I have a small 1000 watt one that I got online w/ free shipping for less like $150. It works great, and it's not loud at all. I put it in front of the truck anyways and run an extension cord and you don't hear it at all that way. If you're trying to get one for this weekend though you're probably out of luck...

this isn't the exact one that I have, but its from the same website
1200 Watt Portable Generator | www.kotulas.com | Free Shipping

yeah the Honda ones are like $700 to over a thousand. I have a small 1000 watt one that I got online w/ free shipping for less like $150. It works great, and it's not loud at all. I put it in front of the truck anyways and run an extension cord and you don't hear it at all that way. If you're trying to get one for this weekend though you're probably out of luck...

this isn't the exact one that I have, but its from the same website
1200 Watt Portable Generator | www.kotulas.com | Free Shipping

Maybe you could rent something for this weekend until you purchase your own!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Best way to power a TV?

I have a Honda EU2000i that I bought on sale at northern tool a few years ago very quiet and cheap on gas . There is a drawback had to dig into saving account to pay for it because they ran it on sale for 999.99 but reg 1199.99 . But last year came up with good ideal. I bought a deep cycle battery at walmart on sale for 90.00 and bought a 750 watt inverter for 70.00 and put it in a step plastic tool box for 20.00 to protect it and car. It is great no noise , no gas, and plenty if power for satellite and tv. Just charge night before you go to game for bout 8-12 hours .Also get extension chord with multi hook ups I think mine has 4 out .It will save getting another cord and less mess. Hoped I helped

I have a Honda EU2000i that I bought on sale at northern tool a few years ago very quiet and cheap on gas . There is a drawback had to dig into saving account to pay for it because they ran it on sale for 999.99 but reg 1199.99 . But last year came up with good ideal. I bought a deep cycle battery at walmart on sale for 90.00 and bought a 750 watt inverter for 70.00 and put it in a step plastic tool box for 20.00 to protect it and car. It is great no noise , no gas, and plenty if power for satellite and tv. Just charge night before you go to game for bout 8-12 hours .Also get extension chord with multi hook ups I think mine has 4 out .It will save getting another cord and less mess. Hoped I helped

VN Store

Back