Our God is an Awesome God

What do you think?

• Total voters
I am going to change my position. I went home and pulled up this thread again and realized that there was a video accompaning it. Initially I just saw the title of the thread and my company firewall blocked the video. I was confused why someone would think the title of the thread was blasphemous. This is the reason I thought that the survey had a poor choice of wording. After realizing what the video was about and what it was advocating, I would have to agree that it was blasphemous but utterly true. There is a new book from a former pastor in Knoxville that just came out called "Crucifom: Living the Cross Shaped Life", where the author talks about his first UT game and how he had never been to such a worship event. The thesis of the chapter is that worship of the true God is very similar to the joy, celebration, community, and ect that takes place regularly at UT sporting events. The problem with UT events is that often the game/team can become an idol and we began to worship Bray or the team, rather than enjoy them for what they truly are. Anyway, I just wanted to recant my position, after I realized that there was a video that was not present when I initially commented.

Cheers

~RR~

I see Bray highlights, and I hear "Our God is an Awesome God.". I really don't view this as "calling Bray God."

In my view, this video states that God is awesome because he guided Bray to TN, and is giving TN fans something to cheer about.

So did I just say Lane Kiffin is God? ... ... ...

I bet everyone here saying it is blasphemous should look in the mirror and ask yourself if you spend more time reading and thinking about the vols or praising god. Just sayin.

I see Bray highlights, and I hear "Our God is an Awesome God.". I really don't view this as "calling Bray God."

In my view, this video states that God is awesome because he guided Bray to TN, and is giving TN fans something to cheer about.

So did I just say Lane Kiffin is God? ... ... ...

:blink:

Wowwww........ lets hope this doesnt go viral. Laughing uncontrollably over here......

VN Store

Back