West Virginia (October 3rd, Rumor) SEC

We will hear from Mizzou today. Take Mizzou and then raid the ACC for 15 and 16.

Reactions: 1 person
Considering that nearly every home game someone gets violently harassed, and fans from several schools (and the teams themselves) refuse to travel there due to the threat of being violently harassed, I would say yes, they are definitely that bad.

Truth
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Neither WVU, nor Mizzou fits well in the SEC. Hope we don't take either of them.

Surely the university presidents have more sense than to allow those couch burning morons in the SEC.

I really don't see this being possible. The SEC would want to MAKE money by adding a program. A Texas school makes sense, a Missouri school makes sense.

West Virginia has 1.8 Million people in it, after their shares are divided amongst 13 other members, they would be reducing the amount of money we make compared to current profit.

Has it been invited yet?

I'm breathlessly awaiting an update from that website that has the scoop which every other major media outlet is missing.

I would like this personally just because it adds a team to the East taht wouldn't be that tough. Keeps bama and the barn in the west.

Has it been invited yet?

I'm breathlessly awaiting an update from that website that has the scoop which every other major media outlet is missing.

Twitter seemed to be pointing to "insider information" from the blue and gold message board

Mizzou's meeting should start in the next 30 min or so

After Sunday, I think their board of curators will vote to stay in conference

(the KC section of the curators seem to be worried about KC's economy were they to leave...like the big 12 isnt going to start moving everything to Dallas soon anyways)

Apparently they're also saying that the "word" came from WVU's QB saying he heard nummulite about "WVU and the SEC"

Yeah, that's a really reliable source

If Missouri were to join, I wonder if the SEC would consider championship games/tournaments in St. Louis?

If Missouri were to join, I wonder if the SEC would consider championship games/tournaments in St. Louis?

I think it'd be an interesting idea (maybe just for bball or part of a rotation)

I think some more kickoff week invitationals (I.e. This year's Boise-UGA chick-fil-a) could be well within the realm of possibilities (St Louis and even Kansas City)

"We" don't have a venue in Dallas.

Yeah exactly.

My post was more targeted towards the idea of more "kickoff classic vs sec" type games now that (in such scenario) there would be more pro stadiums (esp. another domed one) available

While I did not (and still don't, to an extent) understand the WVU hate on here, everyone is of course entitled to their opinion.

However, I watched the 'Wonderful Whites of West Virginia' last weekend. That explained a lot. But every state has their bad. Kentucky has their bad parts, as does Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, etc. do. So really- why does everyone look at WVU in such a negative light? Are they really THAT bad?! If so... Dayum. lol

"The Dancing Outlaw" is the original in the white family documentary series and by far the best.

I think WVU coming is better the mizzou.. keeps all teams in same division they are in so we can keep the yearly bama game..

pretty sure if it was Missouri.. auburn would come to east and we would lose bama as an every year game..

VN Store

Back