'12 GA DE Jordan Jenkins

Didn't watch or look at any of the stats from the AU game. Did he play at all?

I don't know man, sorry. Gameday is a whole day type of committment for me so I don't really catch any of the games when we play a night game. I know their game was interesting but I did not see it.

I don't know man, sorry. Gameday is a whole day type of committment for me so I don't really catch any of the games when we play a night game. I know their game was interesting but I did not see it.

Same here I didn't get to watch any games on Saturday. I saw that they had trouble beating Utah St. but other than that I don't really know anything.

We were in dantanas that day so I saw it but couldn't pay attention to it. Oddly enough I was in the Atl alumni party in there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"I would have to say Alabama is my leader but it might change after the Florida game this weekend but I am not really sure," Jordan Jenkins said.

"Alabama and Florida would definitely be two of them and the third one would be between UGA and Auburn. There is a good bit of distance between the two groups, Alabama and Florida are clearly my leaders and Auburn and Georgia are two more that I would put above the rest."
- Scout

Interesting that Mr. Jenkins is going up for the UGA game. Jenkins loves our DC. I think his top 2 might, BIG might, change after his OV to Athens.

grantham hasn't proved much imo

bama and uf defense look much more appealing to a recruit imo ill be surprised if UGA takes one of those 2 out of it

Can't say anything about the UF and Bama Defense. Those boys are not playing.

Gratham has improved the D and they seem to be getting better. UF is loaded with young talent and Bama, well you know, Bama always has talent on Defense. Jenkins could start from day 1 in Athens. Its a long shot but we are still in it.

Can't say anything about the UF and Bama Defense. Those boys are not playing.

Gratham has improved the D and they seem to be getting better. UF is loaded with young talent and Bama, well you know, Bama always has talent on Defense. Jenkins could start from day 1 in Athens. Its a long shot but we are still in it.
well thats in your favor he def wont play from day 1 here

could be redshirted to sit behind powell

Bama all day...just a matter of when he goes public. Visited this weekend and will make a return visit for the LSU game.

The 6-foot-4, 250-pound defensive end from Harris County High School made an unofficial visit to Alabama last weekend, and is headed to Florida this Saturday. Alabama and Florida are the co-leaders for Jenkins, followed by Auburn, UGA and Tennessee.

“I think after this Florida visit, I think his announcement is nearing,” his father, Ronald Jenkins, told the AJC.

"I anticipate it definitely before the end of the season, in my opinion, or right after the end of the season. I really think he’s getting closer to his decision.
Next Saturday at Florida is going to go a long way in his decision process, even though February is a long ways away. The visit to Florida will help clear his head on a few things.”
Harris, an AJC Super 11 selection, has official visits scheduled for Tennessee (Oct. 7), Auburn (Oct. 14), Alabama (Nov. 4), UGA (Nov. 11) and Florida (Nov. 25). -AJC

Jordan Jenkins, AJC Super 11 DE, may be close to deciding between Alabama, Florida, UGA, Auburn and Tenn. » Comment Page 2 | AJC College Sports Recruiting

Once again, another DL prospect who spurns the Gators.

This is getting real old, real fast, but it is what it is.

cheese.jpg

Orange_Squeeze_CLIP-181x650.png

Reactions: 4 people

You came to the wrong place if you are looking for sympathy for losing a d-line recruit. We are starved out for d-line help. O'Brien helps, but we need more than him.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back