'12 GA DT Dalvin Tomlinson

CLT will be at his game on Friday - Henry Co. is playing Sandy Creek (Quinteze Williams and JaQuay Williams' team)

Sandy Creek also features Mike Hilton (Ole Miss) and Will Adams (GT)...Adams will be blocking Tomlinson.

I think I will be heading out to the game too..I know another of the Rivals guys(I think Keith) will be there too.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"Alabama will be on it for sure," he said. "I will be visiting them when they play LSU in November and that might be my official visit there. Georgia Tech, Tennessee, Stanford, and Clemson are up there too. I will probably narrow my list down to somewhere between five and eight. I am still working on it."

"I have thought about committing early and I have thought about taking my official visits first. Right now, I think I need to take my official visits before making my decision. I am leaning that way right now."
- Scout

Would love to have him here, but WOW....Couldn't imagine going through what he has. Wherever he goes, I'll wish him only the best

Reactions: 1 person
We'll get an OV probably in Jan. Bama and UF visits coming up in the next 2 weeks. GT is out front setting the pace though.

Hubbs wrote as of right now Tennessee is in good shape to get one of his final two visits. Probably in January as Miramar posted.

He's thinking about committing over winter break..if he doesn't then UT will get a OV.

His UF visit is before the break so they could get into it...If he had to pick today it would be GT because he's not a take for Bama.

My money is on GT and they were always in it for him. Be a nice addition with Thomas now.

After the visit, Tomlinson named Alabama and Georgia Tech his favorites. The Georgia native took his official visit to Georgia Tech the weekend of Dec. 2. He also says Indiana and Tennessee are still in the mix but hasn't set up any more visits.
"I'll make a decision whenever I feel that I've picked the right school, and I've finished looking at every school individually," he said.
-Rivals.

Saban making room and locking down the borders on the same day...nice flip on Al Taylor.

Staff actually didn't push Thomas away...he certainly wasn't there top commit but they did want him.

If they wanted Tomlinson now they could have him.

VN Store

Back