'12 GA WR Jason Croom (UT SIGNEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had the ability to go watch him play..Thanks for all your love for the Vols!..Enjoy and good luck!!

Thank you. You can follow the team on Norcrossbluedevilsfootball.com and Gwinnettdailypost.com. They're always floating around the games. We're going to have some senior highlights soon to post on Youtube.

MZTERRY,

Glad Jason enjoyed the game. Once upon a time, UT was known as Wide Receiver U. Rogers and Hunter are quickly bringing that title back. I can't wait for Jason to get here and continue the tradition. Our offense is rolling right now. I hope it continues against the gators this weekend. It should be a great game!

P.S.- You need to add the Power T to your favorite teams! :loco:

You're right... I'll do it when i get home tonight

Jason has a few friends at Duluth that he's waiting to put a whooping on tonight. See you there. I'm one of many obnoxious mothers inthe cowbell section on the NHS side of the yard.. lol:eek:lol: Usually on the 50 yrd line

I'll prolly be around the 50 as well. Rockin my orange as always.

Reactions: 1 person
Jason has a few friends at Duluth that he's waiting to put a whooping on tonight. See you there. I'm one of many obnoxious mothers inthe cowbell section on the NHS side of the yard.. lol:eek:lol: Usually on the 50 yrd line

I was being sarcastic MZTERRY. I love the fact that he didn't beat around the bush about his commitment. I hope Jason does good tonight and can't wait until you share his night with us. :loco:

I was being sarcastic MZTERRY. I love the fact that he didn't beat around the bush about his commitment. I hope Jason does good tonight and can't wait until you share his night with us. :loco:

Okay... dont make me take my earrings off on u...lol:eek:lol:

I was hoping you were just being funny.

Croomster had a good night Norcross 35 - Duluth 14

Jason had 2td and 4 catches... I don't know how many yards. The first td was 42 yards.. and the second about 50 and I don't know how long the carries were. I'm sure somebody will find in the paper tomorrow. Norcross was the game of the week so it will be inthe paper shortly

Reactions: 2 people
so did u make it to the game?

My best friend's cousin is Hamp Floyd so I go to watch Hamp and croom. We made it a bit late but we made it. It was my first Norcross game at Norcross. Totally different environment then at my school haha. Croom never ceases to amaze. When he gets a full head of steam there's no stopping him.

My best friend's cousin is Hamp Floyd so I go to watch Hamp and croom. We made it a bit late but we made it. It was my first Norcross game at Norcross. Totally different environment then at my school haha. Croom never ceases to amaze. When he gets a full head of steam there's no stopping him.

I am the loud crazy mom... how could u miss me?? lol I had on my UT Hoodie in the middle of all of that BLUE... did u hear the cowbells..??that was me and rowdy mom section.. lol

I am the loud crazy mom... how could u miss me?? lol I had on my UT Hoodie in the middle of all of that BLUE... did u hear the cowbells..??that was me and rowdy mom section.. lol

Can't miss the cow bells. We ended up sitting on the 20 so that whole section was a blur lol.

did u have a couple of lil' kids with UT hats on? I saw them running thru the stands. where did u sit?

Can't miss the cow bells. We ended up sitting on the 20 so that whole section was a blur lol.

u were down there with all those bad azz kids??lol SORRY! :crazy:

So did u like what you saw?

Norcross is a minature UT atmosphere isnt... Now u understand why it was important to us to come to a school that luv their players?

Did u see the penalty Croomster got? The 2nd hit always gets caught.. lol that cornerback was pissed at the block Croomster put on him.. lol I just laugh.. usually they know better than to get up and come at him.

u were down there with all those bad azz kids??lol SORRY! :crazy:

So did u like what you saw?

Norcross is a minature UT atmosphere isnt... Now u understand why it was important to us to come to a school that luv their players?

Did u see the penalty Croomster got? The 2nd hit always gets caught.. lol that cornerback was pissed at the block Croomster put on him.. lol I just laugh.. usually they know better than to get up and come at him.

Those kids annoyed the crap outta me. Findin new seats next time.

Norcross was off the chain. there are probably 1/6 the amount of people at our home games. The atmosphere was intense.

lol yea i saw it. I know i wouldn't come at him. haha

Those kids annoyed the crap outta me. Findin new seats next time.

Norcross was off the chain. there are probably 1/6 the amount of people at our home games. The atmosphere was intense.

lol yea i saw it. I know i wouldn't come at him. haha

50 yard line 5th row up..right next to the BLUE CREW we only have one more home game against Collins hill. That will be Senior night... its gonna be an emotional night... :cray:

we play Millcreek next week. that should be a good game... they'll give us some competition. I85 exit 120 make a left on Braselton and the school is a mile on the left

50 yard line 5th row up..right next to the BLUE CREW we only have one more home game against Collins hill. That will be Senior night... its gonna be an emotional night... :cray:

we play Millcreek next week. that should be a good game... they'll give us some competition. I85 exit 120 make a left on Braselton and the school is a mile on the left

As of now i'm planning on making it to mill creek next week. I'm about a 10-15 min drive from there so it's not too bad. Then North G and Collins Hill for sure! My boy told me that the north gwinnett games was a home game... :dunno:

As of now i'm planning on making it to mill creek next week. I'm about a 10-15 min drive from there so it's not too bad. Then North G and Collins Hill for sure! My boy told me that the north gwinnett games was a home game... :dunno:

you're right.... I didn't realize we played N Gwinnett at NHS... WOW!! I guess we have two more home games. Collins Hill is our last home game, then its regionals

Schedule/Game Stats

This game shows more reason why we need croom. Gotta have some reliable wr options after hunter and Rogers
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Jason and I are sitting here watching...

He just said "Ma... I can't wait to get there.. I would have pulled that one outta the air."

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back