Our God is an Awesome God

What do you think?

• Total voters

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
I posted this in another thread, but it's a little buried. So I thought I'd make a new thread to see what people think about this. Also, Sabandurrr, if you're a member here, identify yourself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzPQroKAUF8[/youtube]

Using the almighty in reference to Bray is a little strong, if he can put up 400+ on Florida and TN wins, then we can discuss further.........

Using the almighty in reference to Bray is a little strong, if he can put up 400+ on Florida and TN wins, then we can discuss further.........

As far as the video goes, thought it was good. Bray does have the uncanny ability to make the throws......

:popcorn:

How could this possibly be blasphemous? You may want to choose another term. Maybe bothersome or ? I think the statement is accurate, but I do not think everyone here would find it appropriate. Although one may find this inappropriate, this would not invalidate its truthfulness.

How could this possibly be blasphemous? You may want to choose another term. Maybe bothersome or ? I think the statement is accurate, but I do not think everyone here would find it appropriate. Although one may find this inappropriate, this would not invalidate its truthfulness.

You don't know what blasphemy is, do you? There was a man hung to death on a cross fact! for being a proclaimed god

I think it was done tongue-in-cheek. I feel bad for laughing at it, but I still laughed
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think it was done tongue-in-cheek. I feel bad for laughing at it, but I still laughed

What was funny about that? I guess I get the point, but to call that a tortured attempt at comedy would be an understatement.

Last edited:
You don't know what blasphemy is, do you? There was a man hung to death on a cross fact! for being a proclaimed god

I have a bachelor's degree in Biblical and Theological Studies. I am working on two Masters degrees:One in Religion and the other Divinity with an Emphasis on Church History. I also review books and write articles for different publishers. I am pretty pretty confident I understand the term. I would like to re-affirm my statement and state he needs to choose a better word.I say all this not be mean, but to ascert that the survey is worded poorly. If you would like to check out some things that I have written go to The Reformed Reader - Home

Cheers,

~RR~

Plus I went to a Christian school and we sang that song a lot in chapel. I think new age worship like that is more about enertainment than true reflection and the school represented that. So its kind of a farce to me in the first place.

I have a feeling if a similar video were done but with rod wilks it would be praised. He's had similar comparisons made of him that were done in jest.

Not to mention a lot of fans treat tennessee like a religion. I have a feeling if a similar video were done but with rod wilks it would be praised. He's had similar comparisons made of him that were done in jest.

That's the thing about comedy though. You've correctly identified why one video is tortured and one might be funny.

VN Store

Back