AJC Predicts UGA Loss

It means that he isn't the sole reason of a team's success or lack thereof.

AJ Green was absolutely the sole reason of their success last season, what little they did have. Look at how they played without him and then how they played when he came back...

Murray benefited big time from having him out there to throw it up to. He doesnt have that anymore. Teams had to rotate coverage to that side of the field all day and still got beat because he was that good. Who on that roster is going to be able to do that for them this season? Orson Charles will be their best receiver and hes no where near AJ level.

They had and still have no running game. They are depending on Crowell to be their saving grace and hes even had some hamstring issues I believe.

And that doesnt even cover the issues they had on defense last year, which should be better, it will have to be.

Mark Bradley of the AJC predicts Georgia will go 10-2 and win the SEC East. Of course, he is the same guy who predicted they would win the national title a few years ago when they barely had a winning record. This guy is a bigger homer than Larry Munson.

And nowhere near as entertaining

I agree that UGA will not lose to Ga Tech.

UGA losses, Boise, USC, UT, I'm about 50 / 50 on Florida.

And what would Bray have if he played all year?

What was he in 5 games, something like 18 tds and 10 ints?

It would look a little something like "makes Aaron Murray look like a bit*h". Come on if he did about as well as SIMMS did the rest of the season he woulda put up better numbers than Murray.

It means that he isn't the sole reason of a team's success or lack thereof.

He is when plan B is a tight end (albeit good) and a Freshman running back. I have said it several times their running game could cost them 2-3 games. Get pressure on Murray and stuff the run in the process and have the TE covered and you should have a win.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Green missed the first 4 games of the '10 season. Murray will be fine.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

And in those 4 games UGA went 1-4, the single win coming against Louisiana-Lafayette, where he threw for 5 tds, three against LL and 2 INTs. Face it, without Green Murray has only proved to be a smudge above the mediocrity that in Brantley.

And what would Bray have if he played all year?

What was he in 5 games, something like 18 tds and 10 ints?

2010 125 224 1849 55.8 8.25 80 18 10 16 142.7

keep in mind that Bray did that against the dregs of the league.

Aaron Murray: 2010 209 342 3049 61.1 8.92 66 24 8 24 154.5

I think the 2 are very comparable, however, a better than 2 to 1 td to int for the year is excellent for a freshman qb.

The thing is, UGA can have the 2nd best team in the east this year and still win the division. They don't have LSU, Bama or Arkansas on their schedule. They could easily open 0-2 and still finish with 9 wins.

Not as good of stats as Tyler (considering Tyler only started 4 games) but he's OK, I guess.

over 3000 yds and over 60% completion percentage. If TB can duplicate that this year I will do cartwheels.

Again, Georgia lost two of those games because their offensive line decided to spend the game shouting "Ole!".

The thing is, UGA can have the 2nd best team in the east this year and still win the division. They don't have LSU, Bama or Arkansas on their schedule. They could easily open 0-2 and still finish with 9 wins.

As they should. That's why I don't get the 7-5 talk. Unless they've suddenly turned into Kentucky, they shouldn't have any trouble outside of Boise/SC/one of UT/UF.

VN Store

Back