AJC Predicts UGA Loss

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Oct. 8, at Tennessee

So things are rolling now, right? Four consecutive wins since the loss to Boise State and 3-0 in the SEC? Now comes trouble. I know. It’s Tennessee. But freshman quarterback Tyler Bray won four of his five starts down the stretch (16 touchdowns, seven interceptions), and coach Derek Dooley (left) gets his players to play hard, if not always smart. Mark Richt’s Dogs have been shellacked in their past two trips to Knoxville (combined score: 80-33). And I don’t believe Georgia will win every game it’s supposed to.

Prediction: Bulldogs lose.

Georgia will go 9-3 this season, and here’s how | Jeff Schultz

I fully expect a TN win against GA. I'm gonna be shocked if uga beats uscjr though.

yeah thats odd Georgia "Beats the Cocks" and loses to us. hmmm but hey I will take it.

i think georgia goes 7-5 with losses to Boise, USCe. UT, UF, and Ga Tech. best case scenario 8-4 with luck in one of those 5 games.

8-4 with losses to UT, UF, SC nd GT would be the perfect scenario for us..... not enough losses to fire Richt

Georgia isn't losing to GT. I know everyone doesn't think UGA will meet their expectations, but GT straight up sucks.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I would love to beat Georgia, but I think they will be much tougher to stop offensively this year than Florida or South Carolina.

Mark Bradley of the AJC predicts Georgia will go 10-2 and win the SEC East. Of course, he is the same guy who predicted they would win the national title a few years ago when they barely had a winning record. This guy is a bigger homer than Larry Munson.

I went to my first football game last year here in athens, when Tennessee played...I was so disapointed that we lost....And to hear it from everyone...ahhh...im going this year and I really hope we win..I feel we will...one reason is that it's home field advantage..also, im sitting in the uga side and I want to rag em...lol...its going to be fun when they ask where I'm from....

True, but how good is their OL going to be? They have potential problems there, and at RB unless Crowell pulls a Lattimore this year.

good point, but Murray is very mobile so that should help some, but you're right, their OLine is a disaster

It means that he isn't the sole reason of a team's success or lack thereof.

I don't believe he was. I do believe he was a stellar WR to have for a Freshman QB though. There was another WR that was a senior too. I can't remember his name though.

VN Store

Back