'12 GA DT Dalvin Tomlinson

LOL!!!

The only thing you ever post is how GT leads for anyone they are in on. You could be 14th on a kids list and your "rivals inside info" would have you telling us how GT is the silent leader. :eek:lol:

That's not what I've seen GTO doing.

Did anyone watch that first video in the link, those one-on-one drills looked INTENSE.

I hope this kid is a Vol. he will be a beast on the D Line!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Was at GT again last Saturday...looking to visit UF sometime.

I feel we continue to be on the rise with Dalvin....GT and UA are probably on the top of his list, but we have a lot of time to make up ground if that is our staffs intentions.

He almost committed to Bama on his visit this past weekend. I think they are now Co-Leaders with GT.

Alabama & Auburn doing as they will with recruits in Georgia this year with Kirby Smart and T.Taylor doing the damage.

Yes as does any coach.

Well I wasn't sure Saban is much more strict than any other coach around. He's like that girl that's been hurt and thinks every male is evil and out to F her over.

He almost committed to Bama on his visit this past weekend. I think they are now Co-Leaders with GT.

Well I can't believe he lied like that...Pace said that wasn't that the case awhile back. ;)

Well I can't believe he lied like that...Pace said that wasn't that the case awhile back. ;)

surely you've been at this enough to know that there is no such thing as co-leaders.

surely you've been at this enough to know that there is no such thing as co-leaders.

I was referring to Pace calling me a homer because I said GT was in his top two awhile back...it's clear that Bama has passed GT and is the team to beat.

I was referring to Pace calling me a homer because I said GT was in his top two awhile back...it's clear that Bama has passed GT and is the team to beat.

Don't get your feelings hurt by anything Pace says. :bad:

VN Store

Back