Jefferson County

I watched the Atlanta vs. Jacksonville game on FOX. LaMarcus Thompson #46 for the Falcon's looked horrible. He played linebacker the last 4 plus minutes of the game. He was no where near any tackle EXCEPT for one play. On that play, he got in to the backfield and a small running back named Harris, juked Thompson. Thompson grabbed him with one hand, missed the tackle and Harris had a 15 yard gain on that play.
With him only playing only the last 4 minutes of the game and in that time, he played poorly, I see him getting cut on the first round of cuts. He wasn't even on the field for special teams play.

I was there. Trey Dotson and Brandoe Smiley were impressive. Heritage was overmatched. They had 1 black dude and he scored on the kickoff. The rest of the team was horrible. I am not taking too much from Jeff countys win beacuse competition was so weak.

Last edited:
I was there. Trey Dotson and Brandoe Smiley were impressive. Heritage was overmatched. They had 1 black dude and he scored on the kickoff. The rest of the team was horrible. I am not taking too much from Jeff countys win beacuse competition was so weak.

They still look much better than last year, IMO. Can't wait to see how competitive they can be.

First, who cares. Second, both teams suck.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why would you be in this thread if you didn't care, you idiot. How about you add something meaningful to this site?

First, who cares. Second, both teams suck.

I absolutely agree.... If you don't care, don't post. Maybe the rest of us want to hear different opinions, good or bad, thats fine. But a blanket nonsense statement like what "Rebavol" posted is ridiculous.

I feel teams will have a read on Dotson and make someone else beat them both offensively and defensively.

Think JC has much of a chance tomorrow? I'm in the band, will be at every game. :hi: As much as I love our football team, I don't know much about HS football.

38-24 Jefferson county...dodson added 3 more scores. The scary thing is, he's probably not even the best tailback on the team. Jchs has a sophomore who is going to be a stud. Trey is a more patient runner though, and he deserves to be the guy.

38-24 Jefferson county...dodson added 3 more scores. The scary thing is, he's probably not even the best tailback on the team. Jchs has a sophomore who is going to be a stud. Trey is a more patient runner though, and he deserves to be the guy.

Was fun to watch :hi: Dodson is a stud.

What's up Coach Robison? This is Rooster's dad.

Sounds like the future is bright at JCHS. Who's the sophomore?

Final: 38-14 Sevier County.... Go Bears!

Final: 38-14 Sevier County.... Go Bears!

I give up on JCHS. Every time they show signs of competence, the team gets cocky and has the ball shoved up their ass all night.

Trust me, they thought it would be an easy win. They acted like they didnt care.

I give up on JCHS. Every time they show signs of competence, the team gets cocky and has the ball shoved up their ass all night.

Trust me, they thought it would be an easy win. They acted like they didnt care.

They thought Sevier County would be an easy win?

VN Store

Back