'12 GA CB Geno Smith

No that's not a fair bet at all. I'm betting my account on Volnation and you're just betting your picture. That's already a unfair bet!

Rivals100 DB Geno Smith of Atlanta St Pius has committed to #Alabama … at No. 47 nationally, he is Tide’s 2nd-higest commit in rankings.

Yep! And the rich just get richer! :cray:

Considering Bama is gonna lose their top 4 DBs next year (count on it), they are in desperation mode. This doesn't surprise me a bit. I have no idea what their second team DBs look like, but I do know the pro scouts are looking at their entire first-team secondary.

Lol. I can't wait to see the Barn suffer after this season.

And, ****. Bama just got better.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Considering Bama is gonna lose their top 4 DBs next year (count on it), they are in desperation mode. This doesn't surprise me a bit. I have no idea what their second team DBs look like, but I do know the pro scouts are looking at their entire first-team secondary.

They are loaded in the secondary for years to come. :ermm:

Do you always answer a question with a question? Or does that mean you're fat? Aint no shame.

Back to Auburn lock Geno Smith, sorry for derail. It is only proper to bow at the feet of recruitniks when they guess correctly, but never call them out when they are wrong. How did I forget rule #1 of the recruiting forum?

Do you always answer a question with a question? Or does that mean you're fat? Aint no shame.

Back to Auburn lock Geno Smith, sorry for derail. It is only proper to bow at the feet of recruitniks when they guess correctly, but never call them out when they are wrong. How did I forget rule #1 of the recruiting forum?

yes, it means i'm fat?

VN Store

Back