'12 GA CB Geno Smith

Geno just texted Auburn's Justin Hokanson of Auburn Sports telling him his announcement will be at 2:15 pm CT on Wednesday at St. Pius X School in Atlanta, Ga.

Charles Goldberg, Justin Hokanson, and Jeff Lee will make the trip to ATL tomorrow.

Comedy of comedies if he shocked everyone and said UT, and then walked off like a boss.

(I know, it ain't happening.)

He's a Barn.well maybe not after Sheridan reveals the bag man on Finebaum tomorrow.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Comedy of comedies if he shocked everyone and said UT, and then walked off like a boss.

(I know, it ain't happening.)

I choose Tennessee...

1291664255_obama-kiks-door-open1.gif

This is kind of weird but I spoke to Trooper recently and he says Geno is coming to auburn. Take that at face value.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If I had money on the line I'd take Alabama.

You know I got to twist it now: On the bright side this means Jonathon Jones (Fastest football player in Georgia) will be committing very soon to AU.

This will also help with Cyrus Jones and Deon Bush. (Both Elite corner)

If Geno picks AU I will edit. :lol:

If I had money on the line I'd take Alabama.

You know I got to twist it now: On the bright side this means Jonathon Jones (Fastest football player in Georgia) will be committing very soon to AU.

This will also help with Cyrus Jones and Deon Bush. (Both Elite corner)

If Geno picks AU I will edit. :lol:

How bout a wager. If AU doesn't land Geno or JJ, you go back to the AU site and stay there.

I will take that bet, If you lose tho you must change your favorite team symbol and picture to Auburn for 1 month. While praising them the entire time also.

Do we have an agreement? :)

VN Store

Back