UT tattoos

VolForLife83

I've been thinking about getting a power T tattoo, but want some kind of design with it. what would be some cool unique designs themes for it? Anyone have any ideas or drawings etc? Maybe one that brothers could get together

I say get a big Power T and behind it have Neyland Stadium in a lighter color scheme.

Always thought about it.....I'd get something with the state flag too, but damn I hate needles.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Get Neyland stadium on your whole back, and have the field showing with the T in the middle... And there ya go. Haha

The power T is pretty much a given. I just want a design behind, or around it. I'm not a fan of colored ink though. I was thinking of a helmet with the T smashing through the checkerboard or a T with tribal art. The power T is awesome, but as a tatt I want something more artsy and unique. I seen a bad azz sehawks tattoo that had tribal made into. Eden with the colors it was cool. Was hoping some on here drew, or had pics of something to spark an idea

OT but I haven't really ever met another person named Jed. I'm actually Jedediah, but most call me Jed.

My name isn't Jed.....picked the username from a Greatful Dead song...'Tennessee Jed'.....the song is played as a backdrop on the jumbotron.....oddly enough...the state legislature banned the Dead from playing live in the state, but now its cool to play it in Neyland...go figure.

get a T with a snake wrapped around the base breathing fire and an American eagle perched on the top with it's wings spread letting out a war cry.

I've been thinking about getting a power T tattoo, but want some kind of design with it. what would be some cool unique designs themes for it? Anyone have any ideas or drawings etc? Maybe one that brothers could get together

And we make fun of Bammers for being redneck.

VN Store

Back