neyland stadium visitor section

bornbleddinorange

we'll get em next year
Seems like we have a lot of visitor fans closer to the field, more so than a lot of SEC schools. Why is that?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've heard this could change in the near future.

I think the phrase used when it came to visitors was "we're going to give them the shaft like we've been shafted" or something of that nature.

UAB fans got a sweet deal last year since the first visitor tickets seem to be in A.

wrong.... they are where all our friends put us in their house now... this will be year 3 of this... they get aprox. the top 15 rows of basically all of the river side upper level and the lower half of section A.... and AA almost entirely.... they used to be alloted about 4-5k seats in the lower corner by A... but that is gone my friends... thank god...

We allow all visitors 10,000 tix but only the larger SEC games they take em all.... usually GA, FLA, USCjr, AL, and LSU use all they are offered... thats why when we are not sold out you see the most glaring gaps in the seats by the river in the uppers because they are all returned tickets... hence the wide availibility there for the montana game.... just a guess they will use only about 1,000 tickets at best

Last edited:
Well let's move 3-5,000 seats up from the field. I don't like that huge section being full of opposing fans, not vol fans yelling at the top of there lungs.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Here ya go.... may have been modified again... but FWIW I managed to google this one up

Attachments

• TN_Seating_Chart.jpg
    TN_Seating_Chart.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

VN Store

Back