Busted (the weekly newspaper)

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
I just bought a copy of this week's Busted paper in Chattanooga and found a person I know in it.

:birgits_giggle:

What do you guys think about the paper? I know they have them in Chatt and Nashville. I don't know about Knoxville or Memphis, though. Will Austin Johnson be in it?

They have it in Knoxville and some of the people you see in there are hilarious. If you need a good laugh, pick one up.

We have them in Morristown. I'll usually pick one up to keep up with how many customers I have in there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't see how some people can have the boldness to actually smile and pose in some of those arrest photos.

I never buy that crap. There are innocent people in there that are humiliated by a public paper. I'm a fan of innocent until proven guilty. The paper actually has that at the bottom, but not in as big a font as the word BUSTED!

I don't see how some people can have the boldness to actually smile and pose in some of those arrest photos.

I seen this one girl here in Robertson County she was a young tenderonie the age of 21 busted for a DUI. She was by far the prettiest chick in the paper and she posed as if she were posing for a modeling agentcy!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I never buy that crap. There are innocent people in there that are humiliated by a public paper. I'm a fan of innocent until proven guilty. The paper actually has that at the bottom, but not in as big a font as the word BUSTED!

I heard you can pay them to not put your picture in there. Something like $50 or whatever. :unsure:

I have had several friends that have been arrested, most were guilty, one wasn't. They all were in the publication.

His employer saw it, along with other family members. It ended with his son being harrassed at middle school and being taunted with it. Difficult situation.

VN Store

Back