'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of have the same feeling KV does. It is just because it seemed we had a couple others that we were waiting to hear from. I do however, wonder if Chaney liked what he saw from Peterman better than what he saw from Cameron.

I don't know about his mechanics or intangibles...but he certainly won't have any problem hearing butt-chewings that CDD hands out. Kids got some ears...just an educated observation.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If he performs well his senior season and get's bumped to a 4 star, all the negative opinions on him will suddenly vanish. Atleast that's how it usually works.

He adds depth, I doubt they view him as our future starting QB. I'm not ecstatic, but we need someone to push Worley.

I kindly and humbly disagree with you. I don't think CDD and staff recruit people to be back ups. We don't have the luxury to offer someone just to sit on the bench. We don't have scholly's to spare for a beach sitter. JMO

Talked to both Keith Niebuhr and Chris Nee in the last few days about Peterman and both really like him. They both have seen him in person at camp this summer and thought he really showed out and that he's a guy that is definitely on the rise.
-Fortenberry

Bartram Trail head coach Darrell Sutherland said that Tennessee is getting the total package in the 6-2, 205 pound signal-caller.

"The thing I can tell you is that you can look at him and see he's physically gifted, but he is even a better young man," Sutherland said. "He makes everyone around him better. He has great leadership qualities.

"I will be completely honest. I'm surprised it took this long for the word to get out there about him. He has all the intangibles that you look for. He can make all the throws. Tennessee is getting a great one."
-VQ

Now, Peterman said he will try and help the Vols on the recruiting trail and help lure more targets to Knoxville.

"Definitely, I've thought of it and asking other guys about going there. Definitely, I think I can do that if there looking at Tennessee," Peterman added.
-More from VQ

Vandy fans are mad still because we have their "would be" QB starter as our 4th on the dpeth chart.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

And with regards to his ranking, don't forget we haven't re-ranked since the conclusion of spring. Peterman's strong performance at a few camps this offseason will benefit him when we next meet."
-Chris Nee addressing the star gazers

Sounds like we got a 4-star.

"I just really feel that Tennessee is going to be the best fit for me as a person, a student, and a player. They play in a great conference and against the best competition in the country. The stadium and fan support is unmatched. In the end, it was the coaching staff that really made me jump on board. They are a great group of people that are giving me a great opportunity." FlaVarsity

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back