SEC Media Days Line-Up

VFL

Wednesday, July 20th

1:00 – 3:50pm ET

Arkansas — Bobby Petrino, Knile Davis, Jarius Wright, Tenarius Wright

Florida — Will Muschamp, John Brantley, William Green, Deonte Thompson

3:20 – 6:00pm ET

South Carolina — Steve Spurrier, Alshon Jeffrey, Marcus Lattimore, Travian Robertson

Mississippi State — Dan Mullen, Vick Ballard, Fletcher Cox, Chris Relf

Thursday, July 21st

8:30 – 11:20am ET

Kentucky — Joker Phillips, Stuart Hines, Danny Trevathan, Morgan Newton

Georgia — Mark Richt, Brandon Boykin, Ben Jones, Aaron Murray

10:50am – 1:30pm ET

Auburn — Gene Chizik, Emory Blake, Nosa Equae, Phillip Lutzenkirchen

Tennessee — Derek Dooley, Malik Jackson, Tauren Poole, Dallas Thomas

Friday, July 22nd

8:30 – 11:20am ET

Alabama — Nick Saban, Mark Barron, Dont’a Hightower, Trent Richardson

Vanderbilt — James Franklin, Casey Hayward, Chris Marve, Larry Smith

10:50am – 1:30pm ET

Ole Miss — Houston Nutt, Brandon Bolden, Kentrell Lockett, Bradley Sowell

LSU — Les Miles, Ryan Baker, Jordan Jefferson, Russell She

Here is the link to the website.
Alabama | MrSEC.com

CDD is going to dominate day 2. There aren't any other personalities that can match his. Joker is ok, but Richt and Chizik are boring as crap. Going to be interesting to see what Malik has to say. He gets a little crazy in front of the camera.

Probably because he isn't an upperclassmen. I would think that McCalleb had a shot since he is a JR.

He got arrested in May for driving an unregistered vehicle and not having a proper license. The media was pretty quiet about this. Big question was , who did the car belong to? I doubt Auburn wanted him to be asked any questions.

He got arrested in May for driving an unregistered vehicle and not having a proper license. The media was pretty quiet about this. Big question was , who did the car belong to? I doubt Auburn wanted him to be asked any questions.

His girlfriend is the registered owner of the gun used in the Swag 4 robbery.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder who all was involved in that. Any truth to the rumor that Dyer was with them?

I don't buy that rumor. But four uninvolved barn players are on the state's preliminary witness list, including Dyer.

I don't buy that rumor. But four uninvolved barn players are on the state's preliminary witness list, including Dyer.

Yeah , when I heard it , I just thought it was being said because Dakota Mosley was involved.

dabloata-mosley.jpg

They cant do it all in one day? It's just talking to a radio station about the same thing we already know.

CDD is going to dominate day 2. There aren't any other personalities that can match his. Joker is ok, but Richt and Chizik are boring as crap. Going to be interesting to see what Malik has to say. He gets a little crazy in front of the camera.

Yep, he can be very "non-typical" when being interviewed but he is also well spoken and appears thoughtful about his answers. He sure has accomplished a lot since coming to UT-probably more than he would have thought. Bet his family is proud of him. He sounds like a VFL in his enthusiasm in being a Vol, though. For Dooley to want him there is enough for me.

Probably because he isn't an upperclassmen. I would think that McCalleb had a shot since he is a JR.

Murray or Lattimore arent either but both are coming. They usually bring upperclassman but not always.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Excited for this, should be interesting to see if we get any classic stuff like Caldwell's turkey inseminator job.

Also, the game times/TV info for the Montana and maybe the Buffalo game will probably be released on Day 1 along with the rest of the SEC's September schedule.

UF player choices are interesting: Wm Green who hasn't lived up to recruiting hype and Deonte who Gator fans roundly critize for dropping passes.

Petrino just finished moments ago.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back