Goodbye Oregon Football

Wheaton, your posts in this thread have been nonsensical. You're basically saying this is all sour grapes. Get over yourself. Your team is no Ohio State, for starters.

Wheaton, your posts in this thread have been nonsensical. You're basically saying this is all sour grapes. Get over yourself. Your team is no Ohio State, for starters.

You mean a team that isn't a johnny come lately in every sense of the word? (Team, coach, fanbase)

They are like Ohio State in the sense that the NCAA is about to murder them. Metaphorically speaking.

That's actually good news for them possibly. Emmert seems bent on punishing high profile teams to make his statement clear. Oregon, while decent for a little while and great lately, isn't as high profile as USC, Notre Dame, Alabama, tOSU or even Tennessee. It's going to be interesting to see what he does to Oregon and North Carolina.

Incorrect. I am saying that, for some people, their reaction is driven by sour grapes. They've made that clear with their own words in this thread. Of course, the genesis of the story was not due to the sour grapes fans I'm referring to.

That's actually good news for them possibly. Emmert seems bent on punishing high profile teams to make his statement clear. Oregon, while decent for a little while and great lately, isn't as high profile as USC, Notre Dame, Alabama, tOSU or even Tennessee. It's going to be interesting to see what he does to Oregon and North Carolina.

Oregon just went to the national championship game. People will notice if they get off easy.

Incorrect. I am saying that, for some people, their reaction is driven by sour grapes. They've made that clear with their own words in this thread. Of course, the genesis of the story was not due to the sour grapes fans I'm referring to.

You might have a point if your brilliant coach hadn't sent a personal 'Thank You' note to Willie Lyles for handling everything. As it stands, you are defending the indefensible.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:

The UO fan's delusions of grandeur and denials are fast approaching Ohio State level.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Yes Wheaton, I am so concerned about a team that we might play once in 50 years.

The only interest I have in Oregon is they appear to have had to cheat to win

I hate cheaters

I'll just go ahead and appease everyone and say that Chip is an idiot for doing this bull****. Good coach, but an idiot for skirting the rules like this. Jesus.

If we get hammered, so be it, I guess. It seems pretty likely now.

Spoken like a true fan who knows trouble when he sees it, and doesn't make excuses.

I'm impressed.

:hi:

no, just no

What would I be jealous of Oregon of? Have they ever won a single thing? They are a flash in the pan program right now with no real chance of sustained success. They have a bandwagon fan base that would make Florida blush. Yeah....Im jealous, so jealous that I am stalking their boards just to be around them.

What would I be jealous of Oregon of? Have they ever won a single thing? They are a flash in the pan program right now with no real chance of sustained success. They have a bandwagon fan base that would make Florida blush. Yeah....Im jealous, so jealous that I am stalking their boards just to be around them.

Exactly, Wheaton claiming all the hate stems from "sour grapes" is really ridiculous.

ostrich_head_sand.jpg

Wheaton. Close thread.

VN Store

Back