'11 GA RB Quan Bray

Is this REAL ? If so, I hope the kid goes somewhere other than AUB. He is looking his future dead in the eye. There are plenty of communities that will support players but AUB, AL is not one.

Is this REAL ? If so, I hope the kid goes somewhere other than AUB. He is looking his future dead in the eye. There are plenty of communities that will support players but AUB, AL is not one.

I doubt where he is going to college matters to him at all right now.

What a tragedy and terrible news. Prayers to Quan and his family.

I was lucky enough to be around Quan once. The kid always has a smile on his face and just a good kid overall. Keep your head up Quan. Lets hope the Auburn staff takes care of this kid in dealing with these hard times.

What???? Our fans of this state take care of their own plain and simple. I'm not an Auburn or Alabama fan but I know how passionate this state is about football and the players. Damn idiot..........
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Have some class.

Whatever the Internet equivalent of tarring and feathering is, you deserve it for that stupidity.

Almost as bad as Vanderbilt's first four star they signed last year that was murdered. I think it was a running back out of Atlanta. He was shot by his step dad or something crazy like that.

VN Store

Back