'11 GA RB Quan Bray

Named his top 5 Auburn, Georgia, Alabama, Clemson, & Florida.

"Auburn is in my top group," he said. "I really like it at Auburn. It's right here close to home. The coaching staff, everybody at Auburn is about family. I think it would be a good fit for me."

Scout has us in his top 8. Supposed to visit UF in mid Jan. Are we gonna try to get him to switch up?

UA is looking at him as a DB. A great athlete that could play RB, WR, or DB. Depends on the system. He is visiting Auburn in Jan and I think they might be the team to beat for him. Unless their staff changes for coaches leaving elsewhere. He really likes Malzahn, but my bet he is gone to be a HC.

Committed to the Aubies. They pulled some good ones tonight.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

:eek:lol: So much for the "Dream Team". All these georgia players going else where only helps us with Rome, and Drew.

:eek:lol: So much for the "Dream Team". All these georgia players going else where only helps us with Rome, and Drew.

The Dream Team crap is garbage, but Georgia will get Rome and Drew.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yea i believe there going to georgia to, but I feel we now can be an even closer second when its all said and done (salute to moral victories).

Did you hear him when he comitted? he goes "War eagle Baby" in the craziest voice ever.

VN Store

Back