Goodbye Oregon Football

I'll just go ahead and appease everyone and say that Chip is an idiot for doing this bull****. Good coach, but an idiot for skirting the rules like this. Jesus.

If we get hammered, so be it, I guess. It seems pretty likely now.

Chip Kelly did not "skirt" around any rules.

He flat out said "F*** em"

They're still under investigation

this

paying a guy to get recruiting visits and then WRITING THE GUY A THANK YOU LETTER is far more evidence than the ncaa had in teh USC case. no way oregon doesn't get killed for this.

i always said he was stupid and the duck posters would always get but hurt over it.
It always amazes me how easy to spot the real slime in college football and basketball are to everyone except the fans of the schools where they coach.

Crooked like a ?! Maybe we can get the UNC and Oregon losses reversed: lol! GBO!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

1309501443.jpg

Tom Osborne Oregon Tight Ends and Special Teams Coach

This is the price you pay for instant sucsess. Please correct me if Im wrong, Say what you want about Coach Fulmer but Im glad he kept it clean for the most part. And Coach Dooley will do the same.

Alrighty.

Refraising that I thought you had taken out a green pen, written a note and taken a phone pic. I thought clever. Then I realized it was real and couldn't believe it.

Then again, if the trick's on me again, I've been had.

This is the price you pay for instant sucsess. Please correct me if Im wrong, Say what you want about Coach Fulmer but Im glad he kept it clean for the most part. And Coach Dooley will do the same.

I'm to the point where all I want to do is lay low for a while. It beats the dread I felt about our NCAA investigation this year and the absolute sinking feeling that must be prevalent in Eugene, Columbus, etc.

VN Store

Back