Goodbye Oregon Football

I mean as far as allegations against a head coach go, this is the worst yet.

Pearl lied about a secondary violation, Tressel lied and looked the other way as his players sold their gear, Kelly flat out paid a handler to steer a kid in his direction.

I know the NCAA has a process, but honestly I'll be surprised if Kelly coaches another game at Oregon now.

Wow just wow. If this is true there will be hell to pay. Especially if they can prove Kelly was involved
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Wow just wow. If this is true there will be hell to pay. Especially if they can prove Kelly was involved

Did you see the signed note from Kelly to Lyles thanking him for helping with Lache?

1309501203.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Ouch, look forward to beating the pants off what's left of the Ducks in their jackhole stadium in a few years.

Ouch, look forward to beating the pants off what's left of the Ducks in their jackhole stadium in a few years.

Especially after all the Duck Trolls came on here last year and spoke so highly of their paid to play team

Turns out the BCS CG was played by two teams that cheated and will probably be on probation within 5 years

Did you see the signed note from Kelly to Lyles thanking him for helping with Lache?

1309501203.jpg

No i hadn't seen that until now. I really hadn't been keeping up with this story as much an Ohio State or our own issues. This is gonna end really bad for them

last year's NC game was real legit.... maybe it was Chip Kelly's dad who was paying this guy

If Lyles is talking, I bet there are quite a few other programs sweating bullets right now too.

VN Store

Back