The coworker that never stops talking!!

VolsFan4Ever-11

Do you have that one coworker who will never shut up.. I would just like to stuff a sock down their throat and duct tape their mouth closed, so they wont talk anymore.. I'm talking about the ones who ramble on and on and on and on, who barely take a breath at all!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Oh- I do alright- she even sings and talks to herself- hope she chokes on her next chicken wing

I have one that finishes sentences or repeats exactly what you've said. Luckily I don't have to interact with her too often and I have a policy on not punching women.

Do you have that one coworker who will never shut up.. I would just like to stuff a sock down their throat and duct tape their mouth closed, so they wont talk anymore.. I'm talking about the ones who ramble on and on and on and on, who barely take a breath at all!!

Lord have mercy yes!!!!!! This one cat on my crew talks so much till he gets out of breath and turns red in the face!! DUDE NEVER SHUTS THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!

Yes sir. Have a few of em where I work. I understand how great parenthood is, but sweet jesus that's all I hear about. I don't really care how many dumps your kid takes a day, or look at their pictures for hours.

I work with a lady who has a story for every situation. No matter the topic, she has a 45+ minute story for it. I don't think I've ever heard her quiet for more than 10 seconds. She feels like she has to say something everytime someone gets within 5 feet of her.

Pretend like you don't see her or pretend like you're deaf.

Most people with blabbering problems would annoy a corpse if there was nobody to talk to, though. You can only look down, pretend you're busy, or blatantly ignore, all to no avail.

I ignore the crap out of her. She doesn't need anyone to listen to her for her to talk. There just needs to be a perception that she is talking to someone. she had a convo with someone about 20 yards away from her one time. no joke.

I work with a lady who has a story for every situation. No matter the topic, she has a 45+ minute story for it. I don't think I've ever heard her quiet for more than 10 seconds. She feels like she has to say something everytime someone gets within 5 feet of her.

Dude on my crew does the same thing, while telling the story he gets started on another story related to the story he's tring to tell and it takes him forever to get to the point. And don't get him started on how Bobby Joe is kin to Billy Joe on his daddies side!! And datgum know it all, he knows everything and how to do it and if you have a different view point or method your wrong it's his way!! Hell he's even got the cure for cancer!!

Dude on my crew does the same thing, while telling the story he gets started on another story related to the story he's tring to tell and it takes him forever to get to the point. And don't get him started on how Bobby Joe is kin to Billy Joe on his daddies side!! And datgum know it all, he knows everything and how to do it and if you have a different view point or method your wrong it's his way!! Hell he's even got the cure for cancer!!

Yea and then she'll go back after that story to tell another story that was somehow related to the original story. She eventually ends up telling some story that was completely different than what we originally talked about. Talk about a know it all. She tried to tell me that i was driving the wrong way home from work everyday! I've taken the same route to my house for the last 5 years!

Got to love the one uppers

You think you know about one uppers? Let me tell you about this guy I know......

But really, theres also the "Story Thief". He will take stories that are told in casual conversation, slightly change events, and insert himself as the protagonist; only to tell the story a while later.

Especially entertaining when the story is regurgitated to the person who initially told it.

Why y'all talking bad about me like that I only try to entertain and tell good stories or ones that are better than yours and now I find out people are laughing behind my back or getting mad listening to me even though my stories and life is better than yours and whatever you've done I've done it twice or invented so you could enjoy your miserable life and now I feel sad that I can't share anymore with youse so's I'll just be on my way but let me tell you what happened on my way from the crapper to the water cooler the other day when the picture frame fell of the wall and put out both my eyes so I hope y'all feel better knowing that I'm probably in more pain than you'll ever know so there.

Got a word for annoying employees? We have them all.

Aaron W - Finishes sentences, jumps in middle of conversations that have nothing to do with him, also a one-upper.
James - Knows everything and is never wrong.
Aaron M - Scummy joke guy. Really creepy. Looks like a troll.
Chris G. - Whines... non-stop.
Cindy - Never wrong. It's best to get her and James arguing, then walk away. Also, I think her and GSvol are married.
Gen - Everyone needs to know every small detail about her worthless life.
Me - Poor joke teller.

Got a word for annoying employees? We have them all.

Aaron W - Finishes sentences, jumps in middle of conversations that have nothing to do with him, also a one-upper.
James - Knows everything and is never wrong.
Aaron M - Scummy joke guy. Really creepy. Looks like a troll.
Chris G. - Whines... non-stop.
Cindy - Never wrong. It's best to get her and James arguing, then walk away. Also, I think her and GSvol are married.
Gen - Everyone needs to know every small detail about her worthless life.
Me - Poor joke teller.

Do you laugh uncontrollably during and after your jokes?

Do you laugh uncontrollably during and after your jokes?

No. I usually realize mid-joke that I have screwed it up somehow and just walk away before the punchline. We used to have a guy that did that, though. He would come walking down the aisle, all by himself laughing and something he had remembered from Family Guy.

Why y'all talking bad about me like that I only try to entertain and tell good stories or ones that are better than yours and now I find out people are laughing behind my back or getting mad listening to me even though my stories and life is better than yours and whatever you've done I've done it twice or invented so you could enjoy your miserable life and now I feel sad that I can't share anymore with youse so's I'll just be on my way but let me tell you what happened on my way from the crapper to the water cooler the other day when the picture frame fell of the wall and put out both my eyes so I hope y'all feel better knowing that I'm probably in more pain than you'll ever know so there.

Woah. U high brah?

:lolabove:

VN Store

Back