'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

bc he's a 2013 recruit that has named UF, Aubbie and Bama his leader since he starting taking trip but NEVER has he named UGA number 1....again before you come beat your chest about UGA remember that not all GA kids want to be Dawgs...UGA fans said they same stuff about Trey Blackmon and X Dickson..... Made you need to DM Rusty Mansell about Foster and Bama/Aubbie....HAT!

bc he's a 2013 recruit that has named UF, Aubbie and Bama his leader since he starting taking trip but NEVER has he named UGA number 1....again before you come beat your chest about UGA remember that not all GA kids want to be Dawgs...UGA fans said they same stuff about Trey Blackmon and X Dickson..... Made you need to DM Rusty Mansell about Foster and Bama/Aubbie....HAT!

Dude calm down. I personally havent seen UF or AU as his #1 though I may be wrong. When have I been bumping my chest and saying all prospects in GA want to be dawgs? Ive only been asking why you believe UGA has no shot and have been giving you evidence to show that we do. You on the other hand seem offended or something and your responses seem to have gotten dumber each time. This argument isnt important anyways.... we'll see what happens a year and a half from now.

Last edited:
I'm calm dude....we usually have your type come around after a nice run in recruiting by their respective school but we'll run you off soon enough....a few L's during the year and losing some recruits then MIA goes the troll.

Last edited:
With all due respect, anybody who thinks UGA is not in it for this kid is out of their mind.

I'm not saying this kid will end up at UGA for sure. The Barn, Bama, and the Gators want him just as bad. This battle has not even started and yet some people want to dismiss UGA in this one. Long way to go for Mr. Foster.

I'm calm dude.....

walter-sobchak-he-is-calmer-than-you-are.jpg

Anyone else laughing at the Gator and Dawg fighting over some random recruit 2 years out on a UT board? :)

I'm calm dude....we usually have your type come around after a nice run in recruiting by their respective school but we'll run you off soon enough....a few L's during the year and losing some recruits then MIA goes the troll.

We'll win some and lose some. Weve already lost some and I have no problem w/ that. Honestly though, your posts have been flat out stupid today. Ive read your posts before coming on here and you seemed really impartial and knowledgeable. Im not tryin to pick a fight dude. agree to disagree

Vitals: Inside linebacker, Langrange (Ga.) Troup County, 6-1/230

Why he is a five-star: Since his freshman season, Foster has been considered one of the top linebackers in the state of Georgia regardless of class. One of the hardest hitting players in the country, Foster has an amazing nose for the football and accelerates through contact. Instinctually, Foster is one of the top linebackers we’ve seen in several years.

Recruitment: An early commitment to Alabama, Foster is off the market but that won’t slow down opposing coaches. In particular expect Georgia to give chase throughout the next year and a half as likely the one school that could give Alabama any reason for concern.

One of their first 5 stars for 2013.

TW, you hearing rumbles of a decommit?

Yes since March. Every weekend AU and UGA insiders have claimed he will decommit especially if he visits. So who knows. But this is today after his visit to UGA this weekend in a interview with ESPN. FWIW and it may mean nothing.

Radi Nabulsi : "Are you still committed to Alabama?"

Reuben Foster: "Yeah I'm still committed to Alabama, that's a no brainer..."

UGA has a great shot at flipping Foster. He loves the coaches and he has some very good friends that are committed to UGA.

Foster is coming back in a couple of weeks, again.

Even if he flips, this one will not be over until NSD.

UGA has a great shot at flipping Foster. He loves the coaches and he has some very good friends that are committed to UGA.

I do agree UGA has the best shot at getting him to flip but like most fans feel, this has been said every week for the last several months by a media outlet, and it hasnt gotten old.

when it comes to these bigtime recruits, its never over until signing day

Obviously Foster is picking up the phone and listening to other coaches, and he is still going on visits to other schools, so i wouldn't really consider him a commitment if i was a UA fan or coach.

The way i see it is, Foster's favorite is still BAMA, UGA is 2nd, and Auburn is a close third, but he is still pretty wide open right now.

I don't buy the spin that his recruitment will be a dogfight until signing day because he is a big time recruit. Half of BAMA's class are big-time recruits and they are not surrounded with all the rumors of decommitting like Foster is. Obviously Foster is loving the attention and he is putting enough stuff out there to where many people think he is a UGA or Auburn lean. Foster is going to be a fight until signing day because he likes the attention and he is playing the recruiting game.

If he flips its to the barn imo..

I hope he don't go to UGA because that would be nasty him and JHC together at LB.

JHC was riding shotgun w/ Crow when he got in trouble. I would probably wait to see if he stays on the team more than a year before calling him nasty.

Obviously Foster is picking up the phone and listening to other coaches, and he is still going on visits to other schools, so i wouldn't really consider him a commitment if i was a UA fan or coach.

The way i see it is, Foster's favorite is still BAMA, UGA is 2nd, and Auburn is a close third, but he is still pretty wide open right now.

I don't buy the spin that his recruitment will be a dogfight until signing day because he is a big time recruit. Half of BAMA's class are big-time recruits and they are not surrounded with all the rumors of decommitting like Foster is. Obviously Foster is loving the attention and he is putting enough stuff out there to where many people think he is a UGA or Auburn lean. Foster is going to be a fight until signing day because he likes the attention and he is playing the recruiting game.

none of them are Foster caliber either. Foster has been a commitment for a over a year so until he says he is decommitting, Bama fans or coaches(who of course know more about the situation than the media or any of us) should still see him as a commit, no reason not too, several commits still are taking visits, so i guess there are several commits on different teams that shouldnt be looked at as a commit for that team based either on your opinion, not many are in the spotlight as Foster which makes it seem different.

Last edited:
none of them are Foster caliber either. Foster has been a commitment for a over a year so until he says he is decommitting, Bama fans or coaches(who of course know more about the situation than the media or any of us) should still see him as a commit, no reason not too, several commits still are taking visits, so i guess there are several commits on different teams that shouldnt be looked at as a commit for that team based either on your opinion, not many are in the spotlight as Foster which makes it seem different.

he does the same as some of the other recruits, he says he loves a visit but then says he is still committed.

VN Store

Back