12 FL QB Tyler Cameron

Tebow was nothing without Meyer and Meyer was nothing without Tebow.

They will never see that at Florida again. Once in a lifetime

Weis will need a pure throwing QB to run that offense

Neither Cameron or Bauta fit that mold

Tebow was nothing without Meyer and Meyer was nothing without Tebow.

No. I mean, Tim was a perfect fit for Meyer's offense, but he'd have been good elsewhere. And Meyer won pretty big without Tebow.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Cameron received his UT offer.

Tennessee has extended a scholarship offer to Tyler Cameron. I know there's been a lot of chatter about him today, and just learned that after he got home they got in touch with him and extended the offer.
-VQ.

I know he said he's going to take a bunch of visits this month, but it wouldn't surprise me if he committed soon.

I know he said he's going to take a bunch of visits this month, but it wouldn't surprise me if he committed soon.

I was thinking the same thing. I figure he may committ within the next week or 2. Seemed to really love the Vols and the Coach's.

I disagree with that.
He honestly reminds me of Chad Kelly IMO. Very athletic and a lot of potential. I'm just not convinced of his accuracy or arm strength. Lot of deep lobs.

From his video he has a nice arm. There were more than deep lobs. He is extremely accurate with his throws, which is why Chaney offfered im sure.

Seems more like Matt Sims the way he holds the ball for an hour...him playing out of shotgun so much isn't ideal either.

What kind of offense does he play in? Pro-style? Spread?

I think he played in the spread but according to the rivals interview his high school is switching to a pro-style offense this year, iirc.

Would be interesting to see his transition if that's the case.

Seems more like Matt Sims the way he holds the ball for an hour...him playing out of shotgun so much isn't ideal either.

Didn't see him hold it long. He takes off running. Chaney will help with that.

VN Store

Back