12 FL QB Tyler Cameron

Cameron would be a nice pick up for QB this year. He is mobile and with his skills, he has the potential to be a nice player. He has gone through an injury which may have hurt his appeal to other schools. ANyone know how Jupiter is at football? I read his team was not very good.

I am unsure who else the coaches are looking at this year. It is clear they want to sign one. Cameron, Brown, and Morningweg are the ones that have been mentioned recently.

I've been saying for years we need a dual threat or at least someone that is more mobile I think it would be a change that would be cool to see around here
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He's got a lot of potential but he needs to do a better job standing in the pocket. He takes off running way too early in some of the highlights.

This. Way too early on some plays.

Although if he were to work on that and completing his game as a whole to becoming a better QB altogether, I think he could be a damn good QB at the next level. Chaney could have a hay day with this kid.

I Like Cameron. Great size. Mobile. Hard to bring down and chaney will fix the other things he lacks right now. And after looking at the video of him, I didn't see where he bail that much. I saw roll outs and option runs. But I'm not an expert I just slept at the Holiday Inn Express. Thank you very much.

This. Way too early on some plays.

Although if he were to work on that and completing his game as a whole to becoming a better QB altogether, I think he could be a damn good QB at the next level. Chaney could have a hay day with this kid.

Yeah it can be corrected easily. He just needs to be coached up a little bit more, and realize that he needs to stay in the pocket longer to let the plays develop.

Yeah it can be corrected easily. He just needs to be coached up a little bit more, and realize that he needs to stay in the pocket longer to let the plays develop.

Exactly. Let the plays develop. Learn to read defenses and if things break down then use your legs. Chaney could do work here.

Cameron would be a nice pick up for QB this year. He is mobile and with his skills, he has the potential to be a nice player. He has gone through an injury which may have hurt his appeal to other schools. ANyone know how Jupiter is at football? I read his team was not very good.

To put how bad his team is in perspective, he is considering transferring to Dwyer, who beat Jupiter 52-0 last season.

EXACTLY. so people saying he runs it too quick dont understand he is coached to take off bc he IS the only weapon.

Much like Jeff Driskel last yr.

Jay what is your opinion of Cameron? Since he's new on the scene, I haven't seen to much. Wow, echo.

EXACTLY. so people saying he runs it too quick dont understand he is coached to take off bc he IS the only weapon.

Much like Jeff Driskel last yr.

That's why he looked like he was bailing so fast with an o-line like that. Maybe those weren't planned roll outs lol.

I've been saying for years we need a dual threat or at least someone that is more mobile I think it would be a change that would be cool to see around here
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We already have one; his name is Nance Nash...or Nash Nance. lol

I would say the opposite. Idk why I just like Bauta (no homo). It would drive the gators crazy getting their "next Tebow" lol

VN Store

Back