'12 CO QB Cyler Miles

It's going to be Washington. I hate how at the last minute of these things there's always this flurry of bad information that gets our hopes up.

With many of the elite Qbs of 2012 committing early, it sure does not look very good for us in that department. Moving on to Dewey I assume.

Id almost rather take Voytik then Dewey. Decent 4 star player close to home. Make a good backup

Even with the depth chart, I could envision Miles starting for Tennessee. I just cannot see that with Voytik. I am unsure, at this point if it is wise to use a scholarship on a QB just to have a body.

The hate is strong with this one...
weirdlook.gif

CU doesn't really want him and I support that. He'd be a good walk on but is lacking in talent. He's a typical Bernard Jackson, but slower. Embree is installing a pro-style west coast offense. He needs kids that can throw the ball out of the pocket, not option wannabees. I'm sure he'll excel in a smaller school in a lesser conference and I really do wish the best of luck to the young man. Maybe he's even smart enough to play in the Springs?

Next season we bring in two stud qbs
this year we still might get zeke pike when auburn gets destroyed.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Committed to UDub.

Why everyone put stock in what James Bryant said last night is beyond me. I knew it wouldn't make sense to commit to a school without seeing it in person.

Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back