Tennessee baby!!!!!!

rabidvolfan

Looks like our softball team just won the SEC championship. This makes tomorrow a lot more fun as we find out the field of 64. This win tonight should make it a sure thing that we will have home field all the way to Oklahoma City. We need the fans to be out there in full force every game supporting these girls. They have been a very fun team to watch all year and the team is full of very fine characters. This is a very fun team in every way. Ellen just seems to keep getting better and we have a shot to go all the way despite the youth and lack of experience.

What a pressure performance for Ellen Renfroe! Pitched basically the whole game after coming in 4 runs in the hole...& gave up her only run on a ball that had the hitter fooled so badly she checked her swing and hit a ball off the end of the bat that had more english than a British butler.....looked like a mouse running on the field....so by the time Gibson corralled it and threw to first, the run had scored. Our power hitters came through, and so did the rest of the team. Big win over a team that had ESPN sucking up to them the whole game! Lady Vols softballers are building a perennial powerhouse. Go, champs! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

BTW, I was so glad to watch the LVs wearing their terrific white/orange trim softball uniforms. Kinda sad that Georgia had to wear used 80's pretend-ninja jammies someone found somewhere at a garage sale.

That's exactly what I was thinking!!! We prob have the hottest softball team n the nation.

No kidding... Did you see all the dawgs on UGA's team? :) And that pitcher, montemayor, what a hunka woman! Rowr! :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No kidding... Did you see all the dawgs on UGA's team? :) And that pitcher, montemayor, what a hunka woman! Rowr! :)

I'm thinking maybe Georgia's team was mirroring their coach in looks. I think she was recuiting based on what she saw in the mirror every morning. Ruff, Ruff!

BTW, I was so glad to watch the LVs wearing their terrific white/orange trim softball uniforms. Kinda sad that Georgia had to wear used 80's pretend-ninja jammies someone found somewhere at a garage sale.

They wear all black to make them look thinner. It didnt work! What a bunch of hosses!!

This makes tomorrow a lot more fun as we find out the field of 64. This win tonight should make it a sure thing that we will have home field all the way to Oklahoma City.

Don't be surprised if the NCAA makes us travel to a Super Regional. In the past they've been pretty reliant upon the RPI. Before the tourney, UT stood at 13th. I'm not sure if these three wins will provide enough of a boost.

Don't be surprised if the NCAA makes us travel to a Super Regional. In the past they've been pretty reliant upon the RPI. Before the tourney, UT stood at 13th. I'm not sure if these three wins will provide enough of a boost.

They just won the automatic #1 seed from the SEC by winning this tournament.

They just won the automatic #1 seed from the SEC by winning this tournament.

I'm pretty sure that's not true. It's been coincidence the past few years that the #1 SEC team won the SEC tourney. There's no way they'll rank UT ahead of Alabama. There's a chance that Florida and even UGA will even be ranked ahead, as well.

The SEC Tournament only has one automatic berth. All other SEC participants will receive an at large berth due to the NCAA selection process.

VN Store

Back