Atlanta Braves II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of BS are they trying to sell us? Either Venters could go or he couldn't. If he could, then going with Martinez and then leaving him in until the game was over is idiocy. If he couldn't, which clearly seemed to be the case, then he couldn't. Don't treat us like chumps, Frank. Venters got up, tried to warm up, and then couldn't go. No muy bueno.

This is the kind of performance that Hanson needs to deliver semi-regularly if we're going to take him seriously as a potential elite pitcher.

Hanson is the most frustrating player not named Yunel Escobar in my ten years of following the Braves. I mean, Hanson isn't a problem like Esco, but just seeing him perform like he did tonight, he could do that almost every five days.

What kind of BS are they trying to sell us? Either Venters could go or he couldn't. If he could, then going with Martinez and then leaving him in until the game was over is idiocy. If he couldn't, which clearly seemed to be the case, then he couldn't. Don't treat us like chumps, Frank. Venters got up, tried to warm up, and then couldn't go. No muy bueno.
I'm paranoid about any young pitcher that gets used as much as Venters. Bobby Cox's biggest weakness was the way he tended to wreck a kid's arm every year or two.

Don sounds terrible on the radio today. says he took four "pain pills" before the broadcast, hope he gets Harry Carey wasted today.

It's never a bad day when your starting pitcher gets 4 plate appearances and only has 1 official AB.

Hanson is the most frustrating player not named Yunel Escobar in my ten years of following the Braves. I mean, Hanson isn't a problem like Esco, but just seeing him perform like he did tonight, he could do that almost every five days.

Mike Hampton stressed me out the most.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bobby would have used three different guys in that spot. Freddie must have had a feeling Ascencio would work out of it. sweep would have been nice.

asencio had some bad luck with the Burrell single.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back