Washaun Ealey suspended

I guess Crowell has a much better chance of starting now like he was promised.

Not a big loss.....he and King both sucked last year. Crowell has a chance to have a Lattimore type freshman impact

Ealey didn't show up for a "punishment run". He'll probably get suspended for the first meaningless game against a scrub team.... Richt has been bad mouthed by alot of the UGA people I know for being too soft and not having control of his football team. He could set an example by kicking him off the team. He was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident and driving on a suspended license last season.

That first scrub team is against Boise state. Good call.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What do you know, another highly touted Georgia RB doesn't live up to his overhyped expectations.

What do you know, another highly touted Georgia RB doesn't live up to his overhyped expectations.

Yeah and Caleb King isn't a guarantee to return to Athens next year either. I've heard many UGA fans state they don't expect Ealey or King back next year. The RB spot should be Isiah Crowell's by default. It is his to lose.

9 lives? Ealey has not done anything serious enough that would require him to get kicked out. This last suspension resulted from him being lazy.

I thought Ealey would transfer but not kicked off the team.
The hit and run last year was certainly no picnic.

No arguing that but the kid was punished accordingly. I wouldn't kick a kid off the team for a boneheaded mistake like that, it was also his first incident.

Get arrested - get punished. Don’t show up for punishment - get suspended. Vacation for 3 weeks - welcome to spring practice.

Discipline the Georgia Way!

Get arrested - get punished. Don’t show up for punishment - get suspended. Vacation for 3 weeks - welcome to spring practice.

Discipline the Georgia Way!

You've got it all wrong my amigo. Ealey was dealt with accordingly for his incident last year. His indifinite suspension resulted out of his laziness and the coaching staff trying to change the culture of our football team, the coaching staff made an example out of Ealey.

"Discipline the Georgia Way!" Trust me, you don't want to go there.

No arguing that but the kid was punished accordingly. I wouldn't kick a kid off the team for a boneheaded mistake like that, it was also his first incident.

License Suspended (incident)

Drive while license suspended (probably multiple incidents)

Hit and run while license suspended (incident)

Don’t show up for punishment (incident)

License Suspended (incident)

Drive while license suspended (probably multiple incidents)

Hit and run while license suspended (incident)

Don’t show up for punishment (incident)

You want this kid to get the death penalty now.:unsure:

You've got it all wrong my amigo. Ealey was dealt with accordingly for his incident last year. His indifinite suspension resulted out of his laziness and the coaching staff trying to change the culture of our football team, the coaching staff made an example out of Ealey.

"Discipline the Georgia Way!" Trust me, you don't want to go there.

I can't say that we have ever acted like we had the moral high ground like your Saint Richt.

No. I want Ealey playing and for Richt to get off his high horse. He is on the Hot Seat and like many will stretch his principles for his best chance of a W

You must be just pulling my leg, I don't think you're being serious at all.

Look back at what Richt did last year. Richt removed Mettenberger (Murray's true backup) after his arrest. That move left us dangerously thin at QB, it was still the right move by Richt IMHO. Montez Robinson was removed after his assault charge. The kid was going to have a very good year under the new 3-4 def. scheme, and that was also the right move by Richt.

Ealey has not done anything serious enough to get kicked off the team. You can't be serious about that.

Ealey did not rob a gas station, he didn't beat up a random dude at a bar, he didn't put an off duty cop in the hospital for weeks, he didn't sucker punch another student in the back of the head, etc. etc.

What has Ealey done that in your opinion is so bad that would require Richt to kick him off the team?

VN Store

Back