Severe Weather Thread

this was issued 3 days ago, it still maybe valid not sure. i know thursday night the sirens were going off here in the huntsville area. tomorrow is supposedly going to be a higher threat for us

holy crap, today is the 27th... I thought today was the 25th haha, how embarrassing.

Its ok. I know he's your hero. Every weather loving kid in west tn wanted to grow up to be him.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

37056_G.jpg

Here it is 70 with high humidity at 2am. That is fuel for the fire with the gulf moisture being brought up by the jet stream, then when that collides with the cool front, the atmosphere is going to be getting crazy

Nothing exciting to report weather wise here in LR. We did just have a 4.7 earthquake hit about an hour north of here.

4.7? ho hum
DMo hit 4.37

Arkansas loses again.

The "storms" havent made it through here yet. They've only reported one in the mid state here that had any potential for developing into a severe storm so far. Doesn't appear we will get any thing major tonight from the sky.

Some days I love being in a top floor in a building.

Then there are days like today when I hate it.

Stay safe folks.

We are starting to get the rain and storms now. I usually park beside a tree at work. This morning I moved.

Hope everyone stays safe!

Wow. Flooded here. The whole neighbor hood, well the lower situated homes anyway. The drainage flow is topping roads and into the floor joist here, but receding. Looks like we will be out of the rain in an hour or so. woo-wee a close one.

A lot of flooding in Knoxville. Broadway is shut down in 2 areas. Cedar Bluff is closed. A lot of cars stuck in water.

I see them come thru here all the time. They have one around here that looks like a tank, they drive that damn thing right into the middle of tornadoes!

VN Store

Back