'12 SC DE Martin Aiken

Fingers

843663m.jpg

Martin Aiken
HT: 6-3 WT: 240

Scout.com: Martin Aiken Profile
http://rivals.yahoo.com/clemson/football/recruiting/player-Martin-Aiken-100943
http://insider.espn.go.com/college-football/recruiting/player/_/id/84034/martin-aiken

Per Scout, Aiken just received an offer from Tennessee. It's his third official offer (GT, and Illinois).

Last edited:
Already Aiken has received offers from the likes of Illinois, Georgia Tech and Clemson. He has also received significant interest from South Carolina, Kentucky and others. The Volunteer offer has certainly sparked his interest though.
“I always heard a lot of big things about [Coach Derek Dooley],” he said. “I’m ready to go up there and meet them. Coach Wilcox was the one that offered me.”
]

-247sports
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He's a beast. racking up the Offers...

South Carolina yesterday and today per barton Simmons got a NC State offer.

came away really impressed by TN...could be one to watch

Last edited:
came away really impressed by TN...could be on to watch

He said UT was on another level vs USClite. That seems to be a common theme on kids that visited USC recently and showed up to UT this past weekend.

Let's hope so. Tn historically has done well in sc.

Has 16 offers to date. Came away very impressed with UT, but plans on making many other visits elsewhere this summer. Said UT was "on another level" compared to South Carolina.

"The whole experience itself (impressed him), because like I said, it was my first time coming. I was just excited about it from the start, since on my way up here," Aiken said.

"I can't even compare them to Tennessee because it's like a whole nether level here from there. They're both D-1, but you look at it and it's like this school is on another level," Aiken said. "For one, they put a lot more money towards their players. They've got a lot more support for their players than South Carolina does. That's one thing that's always going to stand out about this school, is the size," Aiken added.
-VQ.

Has 16 offers to date. Came away very impressed with UT, but plans on making many other visits elsewhere this summer. Said UT was "on another level" compared to South Carolina.

Size matters

-VQ.

Might as well, they troll this board in force.

There are more Gator and Bamma fans on here. And you could even argue that Broski, UGA Insider, tsweet, MiamiCane, and the Oregon fans hang around more often.

From being on CockyTalk myself, most Cock fans are too arrogant and wrapped up in their inferiority complex to venture anywhere else. Most have that "the world is out to get us" mentality.

-VQ.

LOVE to hear that! I say we put that quote up a few more times!:dance2:

Last edited:
if your coming here to rub in those comments its a pretty bold move. we are aware that you have better facilities than us and that is what aiken was talking about. now, on the field is a different issue.
Typical cock fan responce to the Aiken comments

:lolabove:

This kid brings it...lays wood like a Pac NW lumberjack. Flat out slobber-knocker.

Right now, I'm still open. But I can give you a few that I kind of like based off what I've heard and seen. Georgia Tech, Clemson, South Carolina, Virginia Tech, Auburn, Tennessee, Texas Tech and Michigan [are standing out]."
-Rivals.

VN Store

Back