Our CIC has no cajones!!

gsvol

When I say CIC I mean Coward in Chief.

Unreal… Team Obama Leaves Americans Stranded in Libya; Military STILL on Standby | The Gateway Pundit

An estimated 600 U.S. citizens are stuck on board the Maria Dolores in Tripoli, and won’t leave until at least Friday.
------------------

Several U.S. officials have confirmed to CNN there is a vigorous debate inside the administration about whether to involve the military because of concern it could cause further provocations by the Libyan regime.

You think Reagan or even Bush was worried about pissing off the mass murderer Gaddafi??

Contrast that to the actions of the British.

Libya: Gaddafi's billions to be seized by Britain - Telegraph

Hundreds of Britons were finally able to leave Libya in military planes and on a Royal Navy warship after several days stranded in the country. More than 350 British nationals had been rescued by last night.

Those returning to this country spoke of Libya "descending into hell". United Nations experts estimated that more than 3,000 people may have died, while militias were reported to have executed wounded protesters.

Special forces soldiers were understood to be assisting the evacuation of dozens more British oil workers.

They were thought to be preparing to travel in convoys across land to Tunisia or Egypt, but they will have to pass through dozens of checkpoints set up by rebel forces or troops loyal to Col Gaddafi.

Switzerland and Britian have already moved to sieze Libyan assets but not a peep from Obama, Holder and Gaither about vast assets controled by Quackdaffy in the USA!

Our strongest move so far??

Hitlery Clintonista will appear before the UN Human Rights body next Monday and they may kick Qackdaffy off that body!

OUCH!!! You know that's going to leave a mark. :snoring:

Just how utterly corrupt is an organization that allows Gaddafi to sit on a human rights council anyway?????

I don't know why we don't have a MEU off the coast of Libya right now.

I believe that's the 26th MEUs AOR, though I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Huh?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think what he's trying to say is people who want more government in place (as they think that streamlines efficiency) vote for one in place... and the only think it's effective at is being ineffective and inefficient.

I think what he's trying to say is people who want more government in place (as they think that streamlines efficiency) vote for one in place... and the only think it's effective at is being ineffective and inefficient.

no no no, i'm not saying that at all.

Marbles!

600full-major-league-ii-screenshot.jpg

Joe, you sure you didn't mean this?

Positive?

100% certain?

You take away the military aspect and I would have to agree with it 100%.

Our government couldn't find their way out of a brown paper bag.

Our government wastes just as much money on the military as it does in all other facets... combined.

Our government wastes just as much money on the military as it does in all other facets... combined.

I don't view the military as a waste though. How we use the military is a different story.

I don't view the military as a waste though. How we use the military is a different story.

Not entirely a waste, but the wasteful spending in the DoD is equal to, or greater than, the rest of the budget. The fact that they're unwilling to touch it is despicable.

Not entirely a waste, but the wasteful spending in the DoD is equal to, or greater than, the rest of the budget. The fact that they're unwilling to touch it is despicable.

Wasteful spending in the DoD is NOT equal to, or greater than the rest of the budget!!

"I have lived through four wars and none of them were caused because America was too strong." (militarily)
Ronald Reagan

What is truly despicable is the annual payment on interest on the national debt.

For that we get nothing more than the permission to borrow more money.

Obama's own secretary of the treasury, tiny Tim Gaither just testified before congress that under the Obama budget our interest payments will soon become unsustainable.

Question; what happens then?? This has been my question for nearly a half century, I have yet to get an answer.

You know so much, maybe you can tell me.

BTW, during those fifty years the left has always proposed cutting defense spending to the bone but if you are any sort of student of history at all you will find that when America became militarily weak, we soon became involved in a war.

AmericanHeritage.com / THE FEDERAL DEBT

.......two guiding principles have dominated the financial policy of the Government. One is the balancing of the budget, and the other is the payment of the public debt. Both are in line with the fundamental policy of the government since its beginning.”
--------------------------

In the 139 years encompassing the period from 1792 to 1930, the federal government ran a surplus ninety-three times and a deficit forty-six times. Beginning with 1931, however, we have had a surplus in only eight years and a deficit for the rest (except in 1952, when spending exactly matched revenues).
-----------------------------------

That’s why a 1990 tax on luxury boats and airplanes, which was supposed to raise $16 million, raised $58,000 instead. People simply stopped buying boats and airplanes. Rather than raise revenue, the new tax caused ten thousand layoffs. To use the car analogy again, this time stepping on the gas pedal didn’t make the car speed up; it made the oil pressure drop.

8 - 71 - 1

Speaking of ineffective and inefficient:

The Rosett Report Has Anyone Told Ambassador Rice There’s a Crisis In Libya?

Where’s Susan Rice, the cabinet rank ambassador
of the free world’s superpower? On the day Hosni
Mubarak stepped down as dictator of Egypt, Feb.
11, she was visiting Oregon to give a talk on “Why
America Needs the United Nations.” This week, as
Libyans escalated their uprising against more than
41 years of Gaddafi’s totalitarian, terror-based reign,
Rice sent her deputy to an emergency Security
Council meeting on Libya on Tuesday, and took
off for a two-day meeting in Cape Town, South
Africa.

What was so urgent about this this meeting in
Cape Town? Did it have anything to do with the
droves of Libyan diplomats, from New York to
Geneva to Cairo, now renouncing the Gaddafi
regime? Did it have anything to do with the
warning of Libya’s deputy ambassador to the
UN that Gaddafi, with his threats of house-to-
house assaults, was launching a genocide
against Libyans who defied him? Did it have
anything to do with mass rebellion roiling North
Africa and the Middle East, and sending tremors
as far as China and North Korea?

What could be more important than the UN global
warming agenda??

Nothing, even though most people know it is
based on fraud and hoax.

Complete_Idiots_GlobalWarmi.gif

Can't remember where I read this at, but you could cut 20% of the DoD budget and we wouldn't be so stressed about cutting much else.

VN Store

Back