Maggitt just committed to TN

Why oh why did I waste all that time on GVX? VN is my new home.

Sleep will not be easy to come by tonight. This class builds on a major foundation from last year that would not have happened without the organization and leadership of Coach D. Hats off to Hamilton for correcting his previous mistake with a major save!

"dooley sucks" "dooley can't recruit" etc....etc.... i hope ya'll haters go to the house and dont ever come back out after the closing to recruiting it looks like were gonna have. Dooley for president 2012!! and to think all these kids wanna come even after we went 6-7... imagine after a few good years what it will be like.

Welcome to the board my friend.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thanks Goat...Looks like I showed up just in time for the party.

I think Dooley is finally get this thing turned around for us! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Welcome to Orange Nation, Mr. Maggitt. We're gonna have some fun busting chops in the SEC.

GO VOLS!! Loving the 'dooley eVOLution' !!

WOW. You know, we have lots of needs as a team, and lots of great players coming on board. But I might be the most excited so far about this kid. Although who knows, I'm just generally amped out of control at this point. GBO, and welcome, Curt!

Volquest is counting 11 4* recruits commited to UT. I am only counting 10 and that includes Maggitt. Does anyone know who the mystery 11th one is? DEETS!!!!!

This has been a fun 24 hours. Thank you CDD. Can't wait to get the signatures in to close the deal on this great class.

This is unreal. Filling needs and doing it with quality players. I could get used to this

New to Volnation from GVX, Love it here!!!! My new home!!!! This coaching staff is closing strong and filling needs well!!! I feel life and excitement creeping back into Tennessee Vol recruitment again for me!!!

GBO!!!

Volquest is counting 11 4* recruits commited to UT. I am only counting 10 and that includes Maggitt. Does anyone know who the mystery 11th one is? DEETS!!!!!

Clear, Coleman, Couch, Jackson, Johnson, Lane, Lanier, Maggitt, Martin, Moore, Arnett.

Rivals shows us with more signees than OSU. More ****'s. More ***'s. Neither of us with any ***** and our average star per player is higher. So why are they rated two points higher?
I don't get it but what I do get is CDD putting together a class we can be proud of.... GO BIG ORANGE!

This is an outstanding closing for DD and staff. Wow. Krispy Kreme tomorrow ... no tonight. See you there.

VN Store

Back