Vols still in the playoffs

Clifton, Wells. Packers
Mayo. Patriots
Ellis. Jets
R. Foster. Steelers

Just off the top of my head. I'm sure I missed some.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Clifton, Wells. Packers
Mayo. Patriots
Ellis. Jets
R. Foster. Steelers

Just off the top of my head. I'm sure I missed some.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Where does Ramon actually fit on their roster? I heard he wasn't even dressed for todays game.

Where does Ramon actually fit on their roster? I heard he wasn't even dressed for todays game.

He was definitely dressed, that was him standing around right next to the ball when the Ravens returned the fumble for a touchdown in the first half.

Did anybody hear the announcers say that Bret Swain was lined up at WR for the Packers?

cromp daddy is 3rd string qb for the pats. so i guess that wouldn't really count since it would take a miracle for him to play. But i think he at least gets to dress.

cromp daddy is 3rd string qb for the pats. so i guess that wouldn't really count since it would take a miracle for him to play. But i think he at least gets to dress.

The Patriots don't have a 3rd QB on the Active Roster, Crompton is just a practice squad guy.

If the Pats win it all then Cromp Daddy gets a RING !!! Imagine that .........

Well then, if for no other reason than that I'm pulling for the Pats.... Hopefully he'll wear his ring on the middle finger when he shows it to the many Vols fans who were (and still are) such jerks about him...

Going for Ramon and Chris. As a Vikings fan, I automatically hate the Pack and Bears anyway...plus the Vandebears winning a SB would be a night mare regardless. And I just can't stand Trojan boy Sanchez

VN Store

Back