Enrichment Sports Source

SamRebel35

I'm trying to see what people think about this show. Do you think it is informative? Annoying? Boring? What do you think about the panel of "experts"?

I'm trying to see what people think about this show. Do you think it is informative? Annoying? Boring? What do you think about the panel of "experts"?

Morons. Dane Bradshaw needs to be worried of the stupidity rubbing off.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Personally, I can't stand John Pennington. He is the most condescending boob in the Knoxville medio IMO.

I'm guessing from the names this is a Knoxville sports show?

who's on the panel?

wouldn't mind listening to Bradshaw since he always seemed like a smart guy. Can't think of anyone else in Knoxville I would want to hear, much less see, talk about sports. Maybe Mike Strange

who's on the panel?

wouldn't mind listening to Bradshaw since he always seemed like a smart guy. Can't think of anyone else in Knoxville I would want to hear, much less see, talk about sports. Maybe Mike Strange

Hyams, Bobby Scott, Pennington, Chuck Cavalaris, and Dane was yesterday. I've seen mike strange on there before. He and Dane are the only ones bearable enough to listen to.

bob hodge is on there some .. I don't know if he's on during BB season?

he writes outdoors articles for the news sentinel .. he's about the most likable of the knoxville media types on that show ..

he writes outdoors articles for the news sentinel .. he's about the most likable of the knoxville media types on that show ..

I always liked his articles (if I'm thinking of the right guy). They should add Venable since he's at least entertaining

Bob is tolerable. But the rest make it intolerable.

Bob is tolerable. But the rest make it intolerable.

not that it really matters what they wear, but .... their shirts look like they're straight off the rack from big lots .. half the time they look like they're headed to michael's/purada after the show ..

cavalaris' wardrobe is hideous ...

glad you brought this up... how long does it take for these goons to talk about nothing? hyams and pennington are condescending pric*s and the others are ok except for sterling who comes off as an idiot... the crap they talk about is stuff i learned here three days before... i completely stopped watching it

why are the Lady Vols never a topic, is it because there wouldn't be enough negative things to bring up. I've about quit watching myself.

John Pennington IS a complete and total @$$-hat. Always has been, and always will be.

All they do is gripe and moan, and try to make it appear that "their" opinions about things are the right ones, which, of course, they're not...

THIS season, for instance, half the time is spent talking about how crappy Dooley was, and not focusing on ANYTHING positive about THIS year's team...

John Pennington IS a complete and total @$$-hat. Always has been, and always will be.

All they do is gripe and moan, and try to make it appear that "their" opinions about things are the right ones, which, of course, they're not...

THIS season, for instance, half the time is spent talking about how crappy Dooley was, and not focusing on ANYTHING positive about THIS year's team...

I wish I could have punched him in the face this morning when he said it was sure thing that either Dobbs or Ferguson would transfer. He doesn't know shat!

Reactions: 1 person
Yep...a complete @$$-hat. HE knows EVERYTHING, yet he's frequently WRONG...

I've always found it laughable that sportswriters/announcers who've NEVER played a single down - let alone in college - can criticize teams the way they do...

Morons...

VN Store

Back