Fulmer Picking Up Steam/Schools looking at Fulmer?(merged)

Eight wins in the Big East will get it done. Would be a good fit. He has proven that eight is enough... LOL

i hope he gets it.. glad he is done at UT.. but i think it might have rekindled a fire in him and make him successful..

He would probably be able to elevate or at least maintain that program. Probably a good hire for UCONN.

He doesn't wanna go to the dance. he just likes being asked. in his mind it keeps him relevant.

This thread is confusing, it starts off by talking about Minnesota and then Uconn....I know we want to keep all the threads clean but it hard to keep up when it starts off about one thing and ends up talking about somthing else..

Making it a catch-all for the various "Fulmer to _______" threads when they invariably pop up.

Obviously Fulmer wants another BCS job. We'll see if UConn is finally the one who is actually interested, nobody else has seemed to be.

Personally I think Pittsburgh would be a better fit for Fulmer, considering he would be able to recruit better talent there. The only downside about going to Pittsburgh is people could question him about following Johnny Majors footsteps.

If Louisville only gave him a token inteview, I can't see UConn doing much more than that. I seriously doubt he's on their list.

Making it a catch-all for the various "Fulmer to _______" threads when they invariably pop up.

Obviously Fulmer wants another BCS job. We'll see if UConn is finally the one who is actually interested, nobody else has seemed to be.

Do you really think he wants to spend the end of his career like he spend his last few years at UT, coaching in the shadow of successful bball programs?

The UConn cheer will be just like the middle-2000s Vol cheer: Don't worry folks, basketball's just around the corner.

Committed to and capable of winning championships... great tradition looking for stability... pro-style offense.

This might be the fit Fulmer has been waiting for.

I hope he goes to Michigan that way all this crap can stop then

I would love for Phil to get a new job. I would probably pull for his new team, but there is no way I could pull for Michigan. Find something better Phil.

I would love for Phil to get a new job. I would probably pull for his new team, but there is no way I could pull for Michigan. Find something better Phil.

No way in he'll he gets a job as good as Michigan, let alone something better.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back