Charlie Weiss to Florida as OC???

I'm not buying the Smart rumors. Not sure why he would leave, but then again same as Weiss. Anything can happen I suppose

No need to worry about that. The Smart to UF rumors are not true. Smart will go to UGA when Richt gets the boot but he won't be at UF so it won't matter.

That's what I thought...up until the Smart rumors resurfaced, most folks had the DL coach from Seattle pegged as our DC.

Not sure how I would feel about these assistants. Seems like they have potential to be really good or really bad. Charlie Weis could pay off huge or he could leave quickly for another NFL gig or clash with Muschamp. Then you hire TTs DB coach, Miami's WR coach, and NDs OL coach. Seems like those were 3 weaknesses on those teams. The interesting thing is that whoever comes in as DC will only have 1, maybe 2 spots to bring in his own coaches.

Everyone - as in the TENNESSEE fanbase had to hear about how SA was a step in the right direction and an improvement.

Yes, you're still in denial.
hahaha

addazio was the worst OC in college football and how can he be an improvement over a OC that won 2 titles?

fbrumormill Football Rumor Mill
Rumor has it Chuck Smith of Tennessee is coming to Florida to fill out the defensive staff. This would open a spot for Pete Sirmon at UT.
17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

lol...I guess that's why they call it rumormill.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back