Indoctrinating American school children with moslim viewpoint.

And I'll now apply that same logic to the problems Islam is having with extremists and "fundamentalists." It's very simplistic to say a particular faith is "evil" all because of how some are interpreting it and acting out in it's name.

And I'll now apply that same logic to the problems Islam is having with extremists and "fundamentalists." It's very simplistic to say a particular faith is "evil" all because of how some are interpreting it and acting out in it's name.

As stated before there are some similarities in the teachings and beliefs with the 2. There are also some glaring differences when you look at the entire picture/context.

Not all muslims are terrorist, killers but that doesn't erase the text that explains some of their actions. Some have chose not to follow those teachings.

In regards to "spreading the faith" or "converting the non believer" it seems you are justified in using force in islam, to the point of eliminating the non converts. That doesn't mean that all do, but if they did, according to my understanding they are not in the wrong. My belief system is about as opposite of that as can be possible.

faith and science are not at odds. It's just that scientists have passed evolution as a fact and not theory. if anything there is more science that disproves evolution than supports it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lol

lmao

rofl

ha.

Seriously, I'd like to see you back up this silly-ass claim. I know that's asking a lot.

Last edited:
On the flip side, God could have created it in 6 minutes or 6 seconds and the same holds true.

I am just amazed that some cannot understand the underlying meaning of Genesis 1 was that a) God created it and b) He declared it good.

The Bible does state that to God one day can be as a thousand years and a thousand years can be as one day.

Muhammed himself thought that his siezures during which he had lurid dreams was because he was being possessed by satan, his wife convinced him that it was revelations from a god. (The basic premiss of 'satanic verses' for which the author was condemned to death by islamic clerics.)

There is much to be said of the evil of islam being a satanic religion in that satan is also known as the great deceiver and islam does condone, even demand that it's adherants do everything they can to deceive nonmuslims.

One of the things about islam is that it's doctrine demands that sharia law be enacted worldwide and when that is done in any local then they have dictatorial power over all the people.

Example A:

Zombie The Five Best Arguments Against Sharia in the United States

Last month, 70% of the voters in Oklahoma approved State Question 755, which bans Sharia law (and international law) from being used in the state’s legal system. Almost immediately afterward, CAIR (the Council on American-Islamic Relations) sued to have the vote overturned, based on the bizarre claim that the measure is “unconstitutional.” U.S. District Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange then sided with CAIR and issued an injunction preventing the measure from taking effect until all lawsuits against it are resolved. Since the suits will likely take years to play out, the new measure (and the will of the voters) will be stymied for the foreseeable future.

Those who oppose Sharia in the United States often argue their point by highlighting how misogynistic, backward, cruel and discriminatory Islamic law can be under most interpretations. And while all that may be true, it is the wrong argument to make. I get so frustrated watching pundits, politicians and bloggers making the weakest argument in what should be a slam-dunk debate that I’ve decided to write this brief outline of what I think should be the prioritized hierarchy of arguments against the use of Sharia in the United States.

In order, these are the arguments that Sharia’s opponents should be using, not just in Oklahoma but anywhere else in the country where the same issue crops up:

The top five reasons are worth reading, even (and maybe especially) if you are an atheist or of any religion other than islam.

okscales.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lol

lmao

rofl

ha.

Seriously, I'd like to see you back up this silly-ass claim. I know that's asking a lot.

I presume you must be the missing link??

That would make sense, pond scum be praised.

I presume you must be the missing link??

That would make sense, pond scum be praised.

:blink:

So you're one of those that thinks a monkey has to give birth to a human to prove evolution?

Seriously, do some research that isn't centered around creationism...

So you're one of those that thinks a monkey has to give birth to a human to prove evolution?

Did you catch the post in another thread by joevol about the only good reason to get into scientific research is to do so from a Christian perspective and debunk evolution? It was really priceless.

Did you catch the post in another thread by joevol about the only good reason to get into scientific research is to do so from a Christian perspective and debunk evolution? It was really priceless.

No?

I've been looking for a post I saw earlier that stated something about mixing scientific fact and theory, but I can't seem to find the post. (EDIT: Found it, it's been covered, but no one seems to have brought up that the theory of evolution is actually accepted as fact and that theory and law are nearly the same in today's age...)

Last edited:
No one has brought it up because it's been pointed out dozens of times in dozens of threads. The people who don't know what "theory" means in a scientific context don't care to know. I've linked the dictionary and they still didn't get it.

Again, back up your claim with a hint of credibility, ape.

Your posts demonstrate my point.

I think that secular humanism is a religion and that man evolved from a one celled organism is a basic tenet of that religion and some of you guys get your panties all in a wad if there is any question about that.

Secular humanists in many cases tend to try to lump Christianity and Christians into the same category as islam and moslems while denying their own beliefs are based mostly on faith that their theories are true.

Some of you guys are as predictable as sunup and sundown, if islam is mentioned in any way you immediatly begin attacking Christianity, start using words like 'bigot' and endlessly regurgitate articles from the humanist manifesto and take a smug stance that you are ever so much smarter and more informed than whose who don't fully agree with your brainwashed viewpoint.

No one has brought it up because it's been pointed out dozens of times in dozens of threads. The people who don't know what "theory" means in a scientific context don't care to know. I've linked the dictionary and they still didn't get it.

So what do you think of spending tax dollars on moslem schools, theoretically, theologically, scientifically or whatever?

Maybe you can find it in you dictionary under "D" for double standard.

I don't attack Christianity. I think the average Christian is much more rational and intelligent than either you or Joevol.

If you can find the post where I ever approved spending tax dollars on any particular religion, I will whole-heartedly apologize.

Otherwise, you can apply that "D" for double standard and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

We are all children of the God of Abraham. If the idiot fringe that exists in all Biblical religions could just get this simple fact then the world would be a tolerable place to exist.

At the heart of the three main religions, they're the same...

I don't want tax money going to any school with a religious affiliation.

I've said this on here before, but the three Abrahamic religions and even the Dharmic beliefs have been diagrammed as a triangle. The four major religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism... we'll just use these since they are the most prominent) would be spaced apart at the bottom of the triangle, which represents the differing exoteric (rituals, services, duties) practices of each religion. As time/life goes on, the spirit gradually moves up the triangle. Obviously, the farther up in a triangle you go, the more contracted it becomes. This comes to head when the physical life ends, and the exoteric practices become esoteric (spiritual or divine). It is theorized by some that while all religions differ in ritualistic practice, these practices eventually bring them to the same place. In short, heaven is universal.

Here's something I threw together on paint. I know it's small and crappy, but it's easier to understand what I'm talking about by simply looking at it.

ghettogram.jpg

ghettogram.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you could make a rudimentary chart of various political affiliations?

Perhaps you would be better off posting in any thread other than this one until you can muster the civility to contribute something worthwhile to it.

Perhaps you would be better off posting in any thread other than this one until you can muster the civility to contribute something worthwhile to it.

I'm not the one who called someone 'ape,'
you are!

So then you oppose spending tax dollars on these
moslem charter schools??

BTW, at their heart they are far, far different.

Actually I have and have come up with you,
dunkingflunky and IPkoolaid, which leads me
to believe evolution is a load of crap, otherwise
I would come up with a far higher average IQ
profile than your specific group indicates.

So then you oppose spending tax dollars on these
moslem charter schools??

BTW, at their heart they are far, far different.

Yes, I oppose spending tax dollars on ANYTHING religion related. Including, but not limited to, schools and places of worship no matter what religion.

Why do you sink down to calling people names if you think you're of higher intelligence than us? I've never called you gsretard before...

Yes, I oppose spending tax dollars on ANYTHING religion related. Including, but not limited to, schools and places of worship no matter what religion.

Why do you sink down to calling people names if you think you're of higher intelligence than us? I've never called you gsretard before...

So you also oppose the US government building
mosques all around the world??

What names????

So you also oppose the US government building
mosques all around the world??

I think if he opposes government spending on all religious establishments, that would include mosques as well, bub.

What names????

Now, silence yourself, ya big baby.

VN Store

Back