The Weightlifters Thread

Pretty well. Solid intra-workout cocktail, read up on it.

Tastes like french fries if you drink it at room temp...

Really? That's kind of strange. I think they gave me grape.

Man, I'm already up to 2 and a half scoops of that Jack3d. I will be up to the max 3 scoops by next week. I like it but it gives me a hard crash about 4 hours after I take it. That's why I prefer to take it later in the evening then sleep like a champ.

The fruit punch one did.

I ordered everything on Mass Nutrition... It's like 5 weeks or so worth of stuff, showing at $160. Mad cheap on that website, but it takes foreeevvveeerrr to ship here (ground from Miami FL), worth the wait though. I typically save around $30 over GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Muscle Milk is the best tasting protein powder I've ever had. What does that in the zone quote mean?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

1. I disagree. Chocolate myoplex is a delight. (my protein shake and/or supplement days are well over, and I'm every bit as strong as I ever was. It's a racket.).
2. Youtube "my new haircut".

Since you guys are tough, I'll decline making my ******* comments here. Although you have given me a bandolier full.

I do regular sit ups like once a week and I honestly only do like 2 sets of 20 but I have decent abs. If I trained them a little more and did other stuff like 6 inches I could have an unbelievably shredded six pack.

Try and do sit-ups while peeing in the sink, you will feel the burn. Might just be the clap though.

What sucks is (& it happened yesterday) when I'm peeing in a public restroom sink and someone walks in and I have to stop real quick then pee in the toilet.

Anyways, back to topic... What are some good prohormones? Can anyone link me to a site that still sells Tren Xtreme?

What sucks is (& it happened yesterday) when I'm peeing in a public restroom sink and someone walks in and I have to stop real quick then pee in the toilet.

Anyways, back to topic... What are some good prohormones? Can anyone link me to a site that still sells Tren Xtreme?

Take care TX

Muscle milk tastes great and mixes well but it's a bit high in fat content for my tastes.

I use Optimum Nutrition protein, Jack3d, Cell Mass, Gaspari SizeOn and Animal Pak vitamins. Pretty simple stack.

Best stuff out there.

Animal Pak is legit too.

I'm probably going to try Jack3d soon.

The fruit punch one did.

I ordered everything on Mass Nutrition... It's like 5 weeks or so worth of stuff, showing at $160. Mad cheap on that website, but it takes foreeevvveeerrr to ship here (ground from Miami FL), worth the wait though. I typically save around $30 over GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.

How big is the ON tub you usually buy?

5lb

For individual specialty type stuff, there are better things than ON but it's the best well-rounded whey out there.

FTR bpv is right, most of the supplement market is a racket. Protein powder obviously works for what it does, and creatine is really the only thing out there that's widely accepted as a product that improves athletic performance. Limited clinical research tends to back NOexplode type products, most are far from proven. I find that some products do give me that pump but do less than advertised in the way of strength increase. Short story I take them for fun. The rest tends to be bs.

And that's what you have to watch out for, being able to separate fact from the vast amount of outright marketing lies that are all over te sport supplement market.

Really? Haven't tried BP yet but I don't see how anything could touch Jack3d. Also one main thing I love about Jack3d is you only have to mix so little you can gulp it down in one swallow.

You should give it a try some time. It's good stuff. The blue raspberry is the best.

I lift 6 days a week. I take Jack3d for my pre supp and cycle Novedex XT 8 weeks on 4 weeks off. I can bench 225 six times without a spotter. I go through a jug of Muscle Milk every couple weeks

Word on the street is you gots the hookup on some HGH!!

Well i'm probably a little older than most of you guys, but i lifted heavy for years, packed on a lot of size for my frame which is fairly average to small. I can tell you this. Weightlifting is a two part deal. Exercise and diet. You'll never achieve optimum results without both.

I was listening to the B-ball game the other night and they said Pearl jr was the strongest guy on the team. Did like 185lbs 29 times, which i guess is a feat for some. I haven't worked out regularly in about a year and i still think i could bench 185 more than 29 times now. I thought for a guy his size that's not all that impressive. Sounds like them boys need to hit the weight room.

Well i'm probably a little older than most of you guys, but i lifted heavy for years, packed on a lot of size for my frame which is fairly average to small. I can tell you this. Weightlifting is a two part deal. Exercise and diet. You'll never achieve optimum results without both.

I was listening to the B-ball game the other night and they said Pearl jr was the strongest guy on the team. Did like 185lbs 29 times, which i guess is a feat for some. I haven't worked out regularly in about a year and i still think i could bench 185 more than 29 times now. I thought for a guy his size that's not all that impressive. Sounds like them boys need to hit the weight room.

If you're pushing out 30+ you're a strong mofo.

185 pounds 29 times is pretty impressive. 185 isn't really light plus that is a lot of reps.

VN Store

Back