Any pics of vols cheerleaders?

tailgating-vols-cheerleaders.jpg

Its pretty sad that this is the best that we got. If they can find super hot cheerleaders in Kentucky, Oregon, Ole Miss, etc. Why are we pulling better here. Can we get some boosters involved? Phil Knight has to be buying those chicks at Oregon. I sat in front of the cheerleaders at the oregon Ut game this year and could barely focus on the game, well they were also kicking the sh*t out of us in the 2nd half but still.

LOL I know, right? You can search about any team and find them except ours. Makes me wonder

I don't know I tried to post some in the girls of UNC thread and kept getting Vols cheerleaders. I think they are tracking my habits..lol. I've seen a couple of beauties in here. Especially that dancer second from the left a couple posts up.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thanks for the heads up on pic size for the iPhone crowd. BTW that cheerleader on the right in the middle of the pyramid has some guns.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Sandy was so popular they put her on the cover of the football media guide with Robinson and Tim McGee. Gruden's wife was a cheerleader at the same time.

VN Store

Back