'11 GA WR Vincent Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do your job responsibly or irresponsibly. Many reporters struggle to recognize where the line is.

he probably got him to say something he didn't mean to say, or he assumed it was off the record. Any way you slice it, a learning experience for an 18 year old kid. Be careful what you say and to whom you say it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

this

I did like this quote though...“I had a good time down in Florida, but I couldn’t really enjoy myself,” he said. “All I could think about was Tennessee.”

Its basically the same situation as Deonte Thompson saying Brantley is a better passes than Tebow, or however it was misconstrued. My belief is you shouldn't say anything to the media you wouldn't want published, and if its borderline then you better clarify.

what qualifies Zro as simply a Slot WR?
next yr, he's gonna be either #1 or #2 on depth chart.

Ive read some stuff stating Dallas is better at DB than WR, if thats the case Line him up in the defensive backfield.

Jay Hunter and Rogers will be the starters next year. Dallas will hopefully push Zro in the slot and overtake him by midseason. I think Zro will be Gerald Jones without the mouth and a bit more athleticism.

no prob...

says he is very raw, a better athlete right now. not a great route runner and not an all around safety yet

has great offer list but not every offer was committable...

he also says "offers dont play a part in their rankings"

It often appears that common sense doesn't play a part in their rankings.

mlsoft

According to John Brice on VQ the staff wants Dallas at WR & VD wants to wear #4 once on campus.

I know some people in another thread were debating where VD would play, WR or DB.

According to John Brice on VQ the staff wants Dallas at WR & VD wants to wear #4 once on campus.

I know some people in another thread were debating where VD would play, WR or DB.

Yep. Could potentially be a starter in the slot, especially being an EE. Brice says he has similar skill set to g jones.

I thought I saw in another thread (Arnett most likely) that Dallas said he was recruited to play DB. I assume that is based on if we get arnett (or another slot type WR in this class). Either way his speed will help out big time on either side of the ball

I thought I saw in another thread (Arnett most likely) that Dallas said he was recruited to play DB. I assume that is based on if we get arnett (or another slot type WR in this class). Either way his speed will help out big time on either side of the ball

Dallas and arnett have both been recruited as wide receivers. I think Wilcox may be covering part of the Georgia area dallas is in for recruiting. I think people mistook some quotes and ran with them cause he obviously has had some convos with Wilcox.

We need 2 WR's in this class, VD and DA would be the perfect haul.

I agree that 2 WR's is a must. And both are being recruited as WR's and both will be WR's if they come to Tennessee.

It would be a heck of a WR class when putting that together with last year's freshman group.

I agree that 2 WR's is a must. And both are being recruited as WR's and both will be WR's if they come to Tennessee.

It would be a heck of a WR class when putting that together with last year's freshman group.

Agreed...2 slot guys to go with the outside threats we recruited last year....perfect compliments of each other

We need 2 WR's in this class, VD and DA would be the perfect haul.

Looks like this will be the case.

Not a lot of people talking about Dallas now with Arnett on board, but both of these guys will probably contribute early in their careers here.

Also saw where Dallas and his HS are playing AJ Johnson's high school in the playoffs.... should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back