'11 GA WR Vincent Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he knows he is a laughing stock on this site. Kinda feel bad for him :-/
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Luckily, I couldn't give a damn less what the Dool-Aid Drinkers think of me.

But you do care, or you wouldn't post here. That's not singling you, or anyone out. Anyone who posts here wants their opinions known.

IMO he's right, a team average football players isnt going to win in the SEC.

Dooley even talks about his goal of having 4 - 6 special players on each side of the ball in a recent interview on VQ.

I think he's trying to build to that

I take it you don't have an answer.

Of course I do... YOU. You are the answer. Dooley and staff should hire you as a recruiting consultant. You'd fix everything in a jiffy with your omniscience, omnipotence, and perfect foresight... err, Rivals link.

I just don't know why I didn't see it before. You must be the smartest person alive. Bygolly if you say that no one can find enough talent from the guys the recruiting services don't notice to win then bygolly they can't...

Dooley even talks about his goal of having 4 - 6 special players on each side of the ball in a recent interview on VQ.

That doesn't make "him" right.

You can find "special" players without a Rivals subscription.

Well that's obvious except we are assuming they are average players before they get here. I understand we don't have much to base it off of because there are arguments going both ways but jumping the gun on the assumption that these kids will be "average" at best is naive. It has no credibility behind that kind of opinion because it is purely and only pessimistic. Could he be right? Yes. But not at this juncture. Not yet. Might as well support these kids especially if they do everything right. I'm a man. I'm 40

Want to know how negative nancys and pessimistic people affect a player? Visit cobbs twitter.

the problem is, SGM isnt questioning the kids, he's questioning the staff's methods... he has every right to.

we're on a msg board, this is what we all do. some guys just go with the flow and some guys challenge whats in front of them.

I'd rather have someone state their opinion from the jump than say "yea I knew it" after the fact, when they were previously all aboard

Im hoping every kid we get turns out to be an All american & 1st round pick ...

the problem is, SGM isnt questioning the kids, he's questioning the staff's methods... he has every right to.

The problem with that is that he makes a HUGE assumption that he knows what the staffs' methods are. I trust you. I know you have been watching. LV has been watching. Many real experts have been watching... and they still struggle to figure out what the staff is doing or going. They continue to surprise both by who they are recruiting and who is still interested.

When SGM starts attacking those "methods", the value of the recruit is invariably called into question... and what does he base that value on? The fact that an understaffed Rivals doesn't love the kid with 4-5*.

SGM implies we are going to be 90% 3stars in a few years which is stupid. he is just trying to start arguments saying laughable things like that. every single thread blows up whens he posts and it's ridiculous.

Thanks LV.

SGM could save bandwidth by just saying "I hate Dooley" in every thread and be done with it.

SGM implies we are going to be 90% 3stars in a few years which is stupid. he is just trying to start arguments saying laughable things like that. every single thread blows up whens he posts and it's ridiculous.

+1. He tries to act hard like Hat. The difference is Hat is actually a very smart and blunt poster. This guy just tries to start stuff.

we're on a msg board, this is what we all do. some guys just go with the flow and some guys challenge whats in front of them.

I'd rather have someone state their opinion from the jump than say "yea I knew it" after the fact, when they were previously all aboard

Im hoping every kid we get turns out to be an All american & 1st round pick ...

You cant call a team 90% of average players unless you are taking a shot at the kids talent level. And to base that opinion as a certainty off of Rivals or Scout is pathetic and blindly jumping the gun. Yall ("realistic people") are those guys on the ghost hunter show who thinks they heard something and assumes it is a ghost. Its hilarious to watch but it is also sad to see.

If Dooley isnt a good fit I will have my opinion in the offseason when I have something to work with. However, as of now, I think Having a possible top 20 finish is pretty damn good given the circumstance. Circumstance is of course 3 coaches in 3 years. See me in April. Until then I will support this team and its coaches to the best I can. For better or for worse. This is coming from a guy who experienced the UGA nonsense in person :rock:

"UT commit Vincent Dallas said some Florida players told him they wish they hadn’t chosen UF."

- Josh Ward, Twitter

I'm no guru but it's pretty obvious to me what Dooley is doing. He has to build a base of players. He's going after the best he can get that are going to make it in. We need bodies. That's glaringly obvious. He cant take a big risk on a lot if guys who dont end up making it in. He doesn't love 3 stars and 3 stars aren't all that he can recruit. The weeks before NSD show that. He also has his own way of evaluating players and not just star gazing. Once he gets a good base in he can take more risks.

Good thing. Pretty much everyone views you as the most worthless poster on the recruiting forum. What the heck happened to you? Are you even a Vol fan or just a disgruntled adolescent still in love with a former coach? No one minds an occasional pessimistic comment but you beat the same crap into the ground in every thread.

Lol, I love the I'm a man, I'm 40 touch at the end. I agree 100% with this post.

Well that's obvious except we are assuming they are average players before they get here. I understand we don't have much to base it off of because there are arguments going both ways but jumping the gun on the assumption that these kids will be "average" at best is naive. It has no credibility behind that kind of opinion because it is purely and only pessimistic. Could he be right? Yes. But not at this juncture. Not yet. Might as well support these kids especially if they do everything right. I'm a man. I'm 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back