'11 GA WR Vincent Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da'Rick Rogers & Justin Hunter will be 1 & 2 on the depth chart, with Z. Rogers 3rd. Vincent Dallas & Demario Williams will be battling for the 4th spot, unless we land Arnett & he will be in the battle too. We will still have Milton & Meline at WR.

I have seen Demairo many times throughout high school. He is not fast or quick enough to get open in the SEC. I hope I end up being wrong.

I have seen Demairo many times throughout high school. He is not fast or quick enough to get open in the SEC. I hope I end up being wrong.

I havent seen him at all, I do know Hubbs said that the staff really liked Williams before he was ruled ineligible to play this year.

One thing Ive learned over the yrs is, do not put any stock into the reported "hype" from camp...

holy crap, didn't realize this kid was offered from EVERY acc and sec team... ( from scout )... also, scout claims a 4.35 40 time... even with a little cheating thats amazing.

holy crap, didn't realize this kid was offered from EVERY acc and sec team... ( from scout )... also, scout claims a 4.35 40 time... even with a little cheating thats amazing.

He's no good though.... just a 3*. Everyone knows you can't recruit 3* players and compete. Just ask the experts here. They know far more than professional college football coaches whose careers depend on recruiting do.

He's no good though.... just a 3*. Everyone knows you can't recruit 3* players and compete. Just ask the experts here. They know far more than professional college football coaches whose careers depend on recruiting do.

I know what the point of your post was, but Dallas' 3* rating is a complete joke. Along with Randolph, those are the 2 commits that we have that I think should 100% without a doubt get a bump in the ratings.

5* more like 4* tweener possibly 5 after season.. i mean didnt he not even go to 2 games for injury? jesus getting offers from UF and every sec and acc team.. 4.35 time..

Chad Simmons says his 3* is warranted, and has a write up of why on Scout Boards ...

Name the last team that won the SEC with 90% of their players being 3* recruits.

Name the last team that won the SEC with 90% of their players being 3* recruits.

Name the last guy that won the Heisman Trophy (a first in Bama's rich tradition), led a team to the national title, and happened to just be a sophomore last season... Not saying it isn't nice to get the 4 and 5 star guys but you do know it is October and not January or Febuary correct?

no prob...

says he is very raw, a better athlete right now. not a great route runner and not an all around safety yet

has great offer list but not every offer was committable...

he also says "offers dont play a part in their rankings"

Name the last guy that won the Heisman Trophy (a first in Bama's rich tradition), led a team to the national title, and happened to just be a sophomore last season... Not saying it isn't nice to get the 4 and 5 star guys but you do know it is October and not January or Febuary correct?

Mark Ingram. Stars, he had four of them.

no prob...

says he is very raw, a better athlete right now. not a great route runner and not an all around safety yet

has great offer list but not every offer was committable...

he also says "offers dont play a part in their rankings"

Thanks.

Still dont agree with the 3* rating though. Dallas has only played in 4 games & he has 500+ recieving yards against very good competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back